If you could steal one player from another team.....

Clackwoods

Who would it be and why?

I choose Albert Haynesworth because of his age and dominance on the defensive line. I think he would have the single greatest impact on our team. Plus he was suspended for bad conduct so he fits our team mold.

I choose the Tennessee Titans :P

I wouldn't steal a player, I'd steal a coach. Maybe Jeff Fisher, maybe Coughlin or Tomlin. Someone who will get this team to play physical football and keep them mentally prepared to play each week. I still think this is a talented team. They lack direction and leadership.

Who would it be and why?

I choose Albert Haynesworth because of his age and dominance on the defensive line. I think he would have the single greatest impact on our team. Plus he was suspended for bad conduct so he fits our team mold.

Does it have to be a player? I would replace Mike Brown with (insert any name here).

Adrian Peterson, LT, or any other premier back.....

We kind have forgotten over the past couple of years, just how much a great running back can help your team...

#1 It keeps the defenses from playing cover 2 all the time, freeing up receivers deep.

#2 It sells the play-action fake when the other team actually respects your running game.

#3 TIME OF POSSESSION....Which helps the Defense tremendously, as they will be on the field less, meaning they will be fresher, and if they arent that great, it gives the other teams less possessions.

We havent had a decent running game since '05.........Wha Happun?