Thanks for noticing...

gregstephens

I thought it was funny how yesterday the top four threads were all general discussion topics.

Hey, hey, hey. I actually only posted one post the entire calendar day yesterday...in the general discussion topic asking for a signature.

It ain't easy keeping interest in this team right now, is it? I noted the 'Greatest guitarists' thread has become the hot topic of the day. Excellent topic, btw.

BTW--where has CBF and HOF been lately? They'd stir some stuff right about now.

Oh, well. I'm baaaaaack.

Gang, after slipping Monday, I made good on my sabbatical yesterday. Not one post on the team forum. There, Billy, told ya' I could go 24 hours without a hit.

BFD. You're at 64 days and counting on blog posts over at CQ...:lol:

I know...I got canned in August, about two weeks in. I went on vacation in August with my family. Apparently that counted against me and my weekly quotas, so we parted company.

How's your ventures going, btw? I don't do nearly as good a job as I should reading the other blog and fan sites and supporting all the brethren, especially those from BZ Forum. PM me your blog websites, and I'll check them out (don't want to violate policy by putting them on the forum).

Gang, after slipping Monday, I made good on my sabbatical yesterday. Not one post on the team forum. There, Billy, told ya' I could go 24 hours without a hit.

BFD. You're at 64 days and counting on blog posts over at CQ...:lol:

I know...I got canned in August, about two weeks in. I went on vacation in August with my family. Apparently that counted against me and my weekly quotas, so we parted company.

How's your ventures going, btw? I don't do nearly as good a job as I should reading the other blog and fan sites and supporting all the brethren, especially those from BZ Forum. PM me your blog websites, and I'll check them out (don't want to violate policy by putting them on the forum).

That sucks. I will have to delete them from my blogroll in retaliation! :death:

Me? I'm having fun but it still doesn't pay anything...