Pick up Napoleon Harris!

Thurmanation

An ex-Viking LB. So, what with our Danish and Norwegian roots - not that off-topic for these here parts really.

I actually figured once we strayed off on Napoleon Bonaparte, all bets were off, not that that detour was unforseen. Who names their kid Napoleon anymore anyway?

What about that Napoleon Dynamite kid? HAH thats 3 people greg.

Don't forget about the original NFL Napoleon--Kaufman. He had a good year for the Raiders in '97--almost 1,300 yards rushing.

Wasn't Kaufman the guy who's leg was gruesomely wrenched the wrong way, destroying every ligament in that knee (along with a few of my brain cells that tried to process that horror show)?

I don't think so. In his six seasons, he played at least 13 games in each. Wiki says he retired to become a minister. Didn't mention any injuries.

An ex-Viking LB. So, what with our Danish and Norwegian roots - not that off-topic for these here parts really.

I actually figured once we strayed off on Napoleon Bonaparte, all bets were off, not that that detour was unforseen. Who names their kid Napoleon anymore anyway?

Don't forget about the original NFL Napoleon--Kaufman. He had a good year for the Raiders in '97--almost 1,300 yards rushing.

Actually, before him, the Raiders had another RB named Napoleon McCallum, whose career ended in 1994 with a broken leg(I recall that game, and it was a sick injury) I believe Napoleon Kaufman was drafted in 1995 or 1996....So Napoleon McCallum was the original Napoleon.

Actually, before him, the Raiders had another RB named Napoleon McCallum, whose career ended in 1994 with a broken leg(I recall that game, and it was a sick injury) I believe Napoleon Kaufman was drafted in 1995 or 1996....So Napoleon McCallum was the original Napoleon.

Yeah!!! He was the one I was thinking of that went to Navy and had to deal with that while playing. He's the one that broke his leg. He's from Milford, OH and High School, btw.