Bengals vs Cowboys game thread

combatbengal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this offseason is going to be fun, everyone is going to want out of here. can't say that i blame them.

this happened at a company I worked at. Like 12 of 30 employees left in a 3 week period. It was ugly. Also has a loser owner, go figure.

Cause i live in Ontario, we don't get ANY Bengals games, ever. So can someone give me a brake down, like Benson's play, Henry's play, do we have any sacks? hows our D looking?

benson looked pretty good.

henry has not be in but one play i can remember

defense is up and down, little out of sync in the first quarter. played ok in the 2nd and no sacks, not much pressure at all.

other than that typical bengals, just when you think it can't get any worse, it does!

Jesus this is like the most painful thing. watching so much talent flail around, and finally score. Perry almost had that TD catch.

Where is Benson? Grind him in there.

Should have gone for 2. You are 0-4 on the road. ML is a wuss.

I hate them getting me involved in the game again. It's like vegas says, a sucker's born every minute. In this case it would be with every come-from-behind Bengals touchdown.