Healthy hammy anyone?

jjakq27

What's up with all the hamstring injuries this year? TJ, DeDe and now Watson too?

Oh, and according to the Bengals website, Perry also was limited in practice due to...a hammy. It's conditioning. Maybe the team needs to fire that guy and get a new conditioning coach.

After the 04 or 05 season, a guy named Kurt Schultz left the team and went in Minnesota (I think). I don't know if he was the head conditioning guy or not but that was part of Marvin's new regime. Upgrade the overall conditioning of the athletes. Prior to that it always seemed to take until the middle of the season before our guys were competitive because they did not attend the spring stuff or couldn't even get in the facility.

Anyway I don't think we are quite to that level or if this guys departure is related to some of the injuries over the last few years but something is definitely different.

I'm really not trying to be a smartass, but have these guys ever heard of stretching ?? Either they have and neither the players or the coaching staff care to enforce such simple things in planning or they haven't and they are quite possibly the dumbest bunch of motherf*ckers in sports today. Either way and it equals it sucking for us to be Bengals fans right now...

Meh. The Bengals have 3 on their injury report with hamstring issues right now... but so do the Packers and Cardinals, and the Saints have 6! 20 of the 28 teams playing this week have at least one on their current injury report.

It's a league wide issue. The hamstring is a weak muscle compared to the quad and it gets strained easily.