Sign in to follow this  
Bengal Dave

Greetings

I am Bengal Dave and I have been here a long time ago. I plan on posting here now because I need a new place to talk about my Bengals. So here's to a fun season! WHO DEY!

Hey Dave. Known you for many years here, and at CincyBengals, Raiderfans.net, etc. Who Dey back at 'cha!

I am Bengal Dave and I have been here a long time ago. I plan on posting here now because I need a new place to talk about my Bengals. So here's to a fun season! WHO DEY!

Hey Dave. Known you for many years here, and at CincyBengals, Raiderfans.net, etc. Who Dey back at 'cha!

It was time for a change and here I am. Any big plans for the game tomorrow Billy?

I see you're already in the smack section slapping stealer* fans.

My kind of guy!

Welcome Dave.

Any big plans for the game tomorrow Billy?

Praying that everything I saw in pre-season isn't how the Bengals will really play. :(

I see you're already in the smack section slapping stealer* fans.

My kind of guy!

Welcome Dave.

You know how I feel about those people. lol

Dave, welcome aboard big guy.

Welcome to the ZoNe!

It was time for a change and here I am. Any big plans for the game tomorrow Billy?

My advice to you is to drink heavily. :cheers::drunk:

Welcome!

Hopefully with more new members we could complain so much here they actually start listening