Cuts coming on Saturday/Rudi, Willie Gone

jjakq27

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any guesses on who might be cut this weekend?

Gotta Figure,

Quarterbacks

Palmer,Fitzpatrick,Rowe

Runningbacks

Rudi,Perry,Watson,Dorsey

Jeremi

WideReceivers

Chad,T.J.,Chatman,Holt,Simpson,Caldwell

TightEnds

Kelly,Utecht,Coats

Offensiveline

Jones,Whitworth,Ghiuciuc,Williams,Anderson,Andrews,Collins,Kooistra,Santucci,

Linebackers

Rivers,Dhani,Blackstock,Mays,Brooks,Johnson,Jeanty

Corners

JJ,Hall,Simeon Castille,O'Neal, David Jones

Safeties

Ndukwe,White,Jackson,Lynch,Hebert

Ends

Geathers,Odom,Rucker,Fanene

Tackles

Peko,Sims,Shirley,Thornton- I know, I know.... I don't want him either, but the Bengals would be idiots to release Shirley and lose him like they did with Matt Toeina last year.

Special Teams

St. Louis, Graham, and Larson.

Practice Squad... Henderson,Sherry,Craig,Urrutia,Purify,James Johnson,Palmer???

- If they find another David Jones on someone's squad, Castille goes to the PS.

- They may go Myers over Thornton.

- One of the safeties over Craig on the PS.

BTW aren't you one over the limit? Brooks, Castille or one of your RBs almost has to go.

You're right. I'd let go Dorsey. He'd be the odd man out if the runningbacks stay healthy anyways.

Rudi is a goner. take it to the bank. either traded or cut. Thornton too. If Coats can FB, then Jeremi and his salary take a dump as well. Deltha could also get axed, depending on if a decent corner gets cut on a CB-rich team.

This team needs cap space to grab a WR, since the infirmary at PBS is loaded with our wide outs.

This team is about to get much younger.

Rudi is a goner. take it to the bank. either traded or cut. Thornton too. If Coats can FB, then Jeremi and his salary take a dump as well. Deltha could also get axed, depending on if a decent corner gets cut on a CB-rich team.

This team needs cap space to grab a WR, since the infirmary at PBS is loaded with our wide outs.

Not that I disagree with your suggested cuts, but what WR do you see them getting that will eat up a bunch of cap space?

Not that I disagree with your suggested cuts, but what WR do you see them getting that will eat up a bunch of cap space?

Boldin - He is done in AZ.

or

Coles - mad about Pennington getting dusted.

Boldin - He is done in AZ.

or

Coles - mad about Pennington getting dusted.

I'm intrigued about the possibility of Boldin. If we could shed Big Fat (Jeremi), Thornton and Rudi and their large salaries, pick up Boldin and IR Chad so he can have surgery, I'd do it in a heart beat. The team improves at FB, DT, RB and WR from their current condition.

Thorton needs to go i saw enough of J. Shirly last night that i liked his upside much better then thorton ever brought to this team. Rid him and grab that salary for something different please.

Im afraid any cap gains will be going directly to the grandkids college fund sorry.

Brooks and Rudi are locks to be looking for a new team. Willie Anderson anyone? I think Thornton is done too.

Am I the only one here who thinks Amanda Beard looks like an ugly guy?

I have met her in person and she is quite attractive. The image in the sig is just a weird looking shot. Her features are not the "softest" but she is an attractive woman. Keep in mind she is an athlete and not a model....obviously.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Davinci.Huang/AmandaBeard

That's just it, high performance female athletes keep such low body fat and when they train, not only do they define and shape muscles in their legs, arms, back, etc., but also in their face. Both these things combined, along with the increased testosterone that is a by product of strenuous exercise, creates a rigid sharp angled face. This can be seen most often in male bodybuilders and other strength dependent athletes. The most apparent area of the face to show this is the jaw line. I think that is what stands out the most in her pictures that gives her a "manly" type appearance. When you look at pictures of her where the camera angle doesn't accent the jaw line, she looks a lot more feminine.

This Amanda Beard conversation reminds me of a joke by my favorite comedian... Daniel Tosh:

"I’m sick of the media making female athletes into supermodels when they are clearly 6s at best. I don’t need to be told how hot Danica Patrick is. Do you really think she’s beautiful? She’s 4’11” and bow legged. Have you ever watched her walk? There’s nothing hot about her. Maybe it’s sexy when her hair is blowing in the wind as she’s in last place."

The RB decision is what I and I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for - I have no idea what Marvin is thinking with Perry and Rudi. Perry's held up and they've thrown a ridiculous work load at him in the preseason. The problem is he wasn't any more effective than Rudi was last year vs the #1's. His #'s were hardly impressive.

I'd think you might have to go with speedy, creative backs like Dorsey and Watson, if you want to have any semblence of a running game.

About my girl Amanda, I would not kick her out of my pool, shower, tub, bed, couch, car, house, hotel room, jacuzzi, elevator, closet, all the places I have fond memories. Those of you who would, I'm envious of current rides. I met Jelena Jankovic in the Dayton Airport when my young daughter struck up a conversation with her that lasted all the way to San Francisco. She was in sweats, having just left the Cincy tennis tournament and I didn't know who she was until my daughter clued me in. So googling I go and no doubt, in person she looked much much more compelling than her screen shots.

Cutdown day:

Surprises for sure. At this point I don't think cutting Rudi is a surprise. Keeping him would be.

Surprise cuts would be Willie Anderson, Dexter Jackson, Deltha O.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is now officially a hot NFL property, will this year be when he is traded?

We paid a r7 for him, and I bet we could get a r3 right now

Florio at PFT is saying the Bengals want Willie to take a pay cut. He could be on his way out.

He also reports Rudi will definitely be cut and not traded.

So the Bengals are playing hardball with their older vets.