Lack of motivation

volcom69

Everybody keeps talking about how poorly the o-line and d-line ect ect has played but i really think you should look at this teams lack of motivation, lack of heart. These guys can block they know how to block they have been down this road before. Its not like the o-line is new this year these guys are all coming back so they should have learned how to gel all last season and in the preseaon. Im starting to really wonder how much these guys really want to play for Marvin, there is no motivation what so ever from this team. Instead of the o-line gelin they are fighting this team has no idea what its like to play toghter as a team and i blame Marvin for this. If there is a true leader on this team then they should stand up now take each guy in that locker room and kick him in the a**. I think its time to worry now and i really dont care if its preseason and we dont have our best guys out there or not i really hope this team looks at the tape and really looks at how un motivated they really were. I hope somebody stands up for this team in the locker room and lights a fire under this teams a** if not its going to be a very long year.

Everybody keeps talking about how poorly the o-line and d-line ect ect has played but i really think you should look at this teams lack of motivation, lack of heart. These guys can block they know how to block they have been down this road before. Its not like the o-line is new this year these guys are all coming back so they should have learned how to gel all last season and in the preseaon. Im starting to really wonder how much these guys really want to play for Marvin, there is no motivation what so ever from this team. Instead of the o-line gelin they are fighting this team has no idea what its like to play toghter as a team and i blame Marvin for this. If there is a true leader on this team then they should stand up now take each guy in that locker room and kick him in the a**. I think its time to worry now and i really dont care if its preseason and we dont have our best guys out there or not i really hope this team looks at the tape and really looks at how un motivated they really were. I hope somebody stands up for this team in the locker room and lights a fire under this teams a** if not its going to be a very long year.

Great post.

I wondering if the image of Carson bloodied and defeated will put some fire in some bellies

Every offensive lineman should have that pic on the lockers or the remainder of the season - Ghiaciuc and Andrews should have it tattooed onto the back of their hands.

Levi seems to now "get it" - AFTER the game, that is - at least by the remarks he made.

Franchise Andrews will never get it, and should be benched (8 mil guarenteed and all, screw it, he sucks and they made a HORRID mistake franchising him). Put in Kooistra or Collins in his place. They can't do any worse, and they WANT to be here and will IMPROVE with snaps

I agree with Andrews should be benched this is the worst "franchised" guy i have ever seen. This team has made so many mistakes over the years and this guy might be the worst. I feel so bad for Wille that he has to back up a guy like this its just horrible.

I think Chad said it best..... " How do you not Franchise your Defense's best player ?" - I guess you see how highly regarded he thought Andrews was.

Take the names out of this post and it sounds like any year 92-02.....

If the coaches can't get the players motivated......something is REALLY wrong.