Chris Henry RELEASED

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323534

"Wide receiver Chris Henry was ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He appeared in Hamilton County Municipal Court and paid $149, according to court records."

I figure that's good for 8 games, right?

I don't care about history, etc ... if this gets him in trouble but James Harrison gets nothing for HITTING A WOMAN ... well, that will speak volumes about the agenda of Goodell.

"Wide receiver Chris Henry was ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He appeared in Hamilton County Municipal Court and paid $149, according to court records."

Major??? :o Somebody call in the Air National Guard, get me the President!!!

Sereiously though, this "toss-pot" needs a babysitter...

I think that other than practice, team meetings, gamedays, ect. Chris Henry needs to be locked in a room and not let out. Seriously, that seems to be the only way to keep this guy out of trouble. I know this is minor, but still. The guy has a black cloud hovering over him at all times.

I think that other than practice, team meetings, gamedays, ect. Chris Henry needs to be locked in a room and not let out. Seriously, that seems to be the only way to keep this guy out of trouble. I know this is minor, but still. The guy has a black cloud hovering over him at all times.

OVERKILL !! All he needs is a driver and a limo . . .

Not good enough. He'd probably find a way to hire Pacman Jones as his personal driver. It's not like he's got anything else to do.

I'm all for the solitary confinement suggestion.

Lifetime ban.

My area of residence for the last 17 years has made me feel somewhat sorry for very stupid people. I think Henry is just one of those ... just happens to have been blessed with significant football skills. Makes me wonder if there is some Divine screw-up here ... perhaps the noggin was mistakenly put in place with some crossed wires and this was compensated with an extra-special tweak in the legs and hands.

Not good enough. He'd probably find a way to hire Pacman Jones as his personal driver. It's not like he's got anything else to do.

Well its Tuesday morning, my boss dumped a load on me, and I rediscover that Chris Henry isn't too bright.

Well how come he gets the millions while I get dumped on?

Didn't we just have the same conversation about a year ago?

schlepng1.jpg

Those two were meant for each other. BTW, anybody got Jerry Jones' number?

Crissakes DC, the title of this thread sucks. My phucking heart sank when I read it and I find that it is a gotdamned traffic ticket.

The mods should seriously slap a 2 day suspension on you for this!!!

DC's suspension should be inversely proportional to the number of suspended games Goodell hands down to Henry for this. Unfortunately, my bet is DC gets 1/2 day for this. :angry:

Glad to see Chris is again driving around OTR in an Escalade with expired tags and thinking he won't draw any attention to himself. I guess they didn't find any drugs, underage hookers or hooch in his car, so, I guess that's progress.

And I can see the Goodell conspiratists are out in full force. Just like old times on Bingalszone.

And I can see the Goodell conspiratists are out in full force. Just like old times on Bingalszone.

Card-carrying member. We can often otherwise be found sitting in an ever-growing circle somewhere in the desserts of Arizona ... necks sore from hours of staring into the night sky, waiting for those flying objects from a world much unlike our very own.

Crissakes DC, the title of this thread sucks. My phucking heart sank when I read it and I find that it is a gotdamned traffic ticket.

The mods should seriously slap a 2 day suspension on you for this!!!

I thought it was going to be an April Fools Joke.

Major??? :o Somebody call in the Air National Guard, get me the President!!!

Sereiously though, this "toss-pot"(tm) needs a babysitter...

Okay, I'm sorry but, is " Toss-pot" an adjective or a verb ??? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Approaching the 'conspiracy' comment, I want to offer a theory that many know about but Mr. Goodell apparently refuses to take into consideration. It is well-known that certain areas of the country have the 'luxury' that the law enforcement often looks the other way on such minor violations for their beloved sports figures. Everyone ... EVERYONE ... here in the western PA area knows that that is a regular occurrence with respect to Steeler players locally. In Northern Kentucky, however, it seems pretty obvious that the local law enforcement does not allow the sports figures to be 'above the law' and they treat them like you and me. Personally, I think that is the right thing ... it's the way it should be. The down side to this is that 'our players' get the short end of the stick and show up for such minor offenses. You just don't (and likely will never) see players on the Steelers team get ticketed for this. Oh, you may see the guy that is not beloved get something here and there, but you will never see a Roethlisberger or Ward small violation. And that has only to do with 'character'? I think not. I know not. Everyone around here knows the same. All the more reason for players (especially the really good ones) to simply choose a team based upon community 'worship'. I don't like it. I don't agree with it. Is what it is. Will always be that way for Bengals players.

This in no way is to attempt to excuse Henry and other idiots. They break the law and they should pay. It's just that there is not equal enforcement in all sports towns. We all know that.

Well its Tuesday morning, my boss dumped a load on me, and I rediscover that Chris Henry isn't too bright.

Well how come he gets the millions while I get dumped on?

Sorry dude, but that's just creepy !!!

WHODEY !!!