'08 schedule

DDOGG

Based on last years performance I'd say two.
Maybe two. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is only one. Although the Chad saga is likely to gain us an extra game that we probably don't deserve. Personally I hope we get one and that's it. We don't seem to perform all that well in primetime and staying on a regular schedule might be the best thing for this team next year.

Also with the flex scheduling things are likely to change in November and December.

Based on last year, I'm going with none... We've been getting games over the last couple of seasons and this year we lose out. If we do happen to get one, I'll go with the "Battle of Ohio" at Cleveland. The only reason we get that game is because of the moves Cleveland has made...

WHODEY !!!

Although I'm sure ESPN loves the silly Chad circus and may schedule a Bengals game just for him.

I too, prefer my Bee-head games at noon central time. My Sundays always go more to my liking that way...

And second, ESPN and NFL Network both suck in the broadcast booth.

I hope we get none, but if we do get one, I hope it is Sunday night on NBC.

With 16 Sunday night games, 16 Monday night games, 6 or more Thursday night games, and a couple of late Saturday games in December, the odds are every team will get at least 1 primetime slot.

Especially if you consider that Favre retired, so Madden shouldn't have to see 8 Green Bay games. :lol: