3. Atlanta Falcons -- Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU

4. Oakland Raiders -- Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State

5. Kansas City Chiefs -- Jeff Otah, T, Pittsburgh

6. New York Jets -- Chris Long, DE, Virginia

7. New England Patriots -- Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida

8. Baltimore Ravens -- Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy

9. Cincinnati Bengals -- Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC

10. New Orleans Saints -- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State

I REALLY don't see ATL taking Dorsey, and i also cant see Bmore spending the 8th pick on Mckelvin**..mind you he is good but if thye want him i see them trading up and taking him later in the first.

He has us taking Ellis at 9

His other picks:

1. Miami Dolphins -- Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College

2. St. Louis Rams -- Jake Long, T, Michigan

I REALLY don't see ATL taking Dorsey, and i also cant see Bmore spending the 8th pick on Cromartie..mind you he is good but if thye want him i see them trading up and taking him later in the first.

One of the defensive studs WILL fall to us. It will likely be Ellis, Dorsey, or Gholston. I predict it will be Dorsey. Who is Atlanta's QB??? They may want to think about drafting one.

He has us taking Ellis at 9

His other picks:

1. Miami Dolphins -- Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College

2. St. Louis Rams -- Jake Long, T, Michigan

I REALLY don't see ATL taking Dorsey, and i also cant see Bmore spending the 8th pick on Cromartie..mind you he is good but if thye want him i see them trading up and taking him later in the first.

One of the defensive studs WILL fall to us. It will likely be Ellis, Dorsey, or Gholston. I predict it will be Dorsey. Who is Atlanta's QB??? They may want to think about drafting one.

Mock drafts in early March are rarely accurate beyond the 2ed pick, what I don't get is who would actually pay to read them. ESPN charges money to read Mel Kiper's stuff, just nuts. Drafting at 9, rest easy, as stud will be available.

Now that Atlanta's gone ahead and released Harrington it's hard to see them not drafting a QB this April. I suppose it's always possible they'll trade for a veteran but odds are they will use the #3 selection on a signal caller.

Nevertheless, I still find it difficult to believe we'll have the good fortune of one of the big 4 D-linemen falling to us. And unless we sign another LB we may well go in that direction. Either Rivers at #9 or trading back and landing one later in the 1st.

But opinions on the draft are just as useless as mocks at this point too. ;)

ATL will take a QB in the draft but the way things are "projected" right now they will have who ever they want in rounds 2-5 with Woodson, Henne, and Flacco heading into the last part of day one. Our chances of having one of the stud D-linemen looks good, but if for some reason they are not there we may want to trade down and still be able to get Rivers at LB

But opinions on the draft are just as useless as mocks at this point too.

100% No Question

Thank you

It's why I don't bother. It makes as much sense a wiping before you take a s**t.

[bartles and james]Thank You For Your Support[/bartles and james] <_<

But opinions on the draft are just as useless as mocks at this point too.

100% No Question

Thank you

It's why I don't bother. It makes as much sense a wiping before you take a s**t.

[bartles and james]Thank You For Your Support[/bartles and james] <_<

Good Bartles and James code Dave. ^_^ I meant no disrespect, just a comment about my ability at mocking drafts. I have none compared to my hopes.

Gracias senior.

Sorry for dating myself. Wine coolers were the "roofies" of my generation, with B&J being the pinnacle of the breed.

Really, tho, what you wanted was a chick who was fond of Sun Country Wine Coolers, which were sold in 2-liter (or litre for our Brit fans) plastic soda bottles...:lol:

i don't put to much in the mock drafts. you never know what a team is going to do. some will reach for need, some will draft best available and some will just waist there picks. all i hope is that they all pass on dorsey so we can snatch him up. all i want is dorsey, c. long or gholston or mcfadden to fall in our laps. we get any one of these guys. i will be as happy as a fat man at a all you can eat buffet!!!!!!

We won't pass up McFadden.

I'd like to think that if he's still there when we roll around and the big 4 defensive linemen are all gone we'll trade back with someone that really wants him.

I'd like to think that......

I hope that's what we do, do we all need to pay a visit to Mr. Brown before the draft?