I AM IRON MAN!

Bengals1

So, my wife wants to take me to a movie this Friday... Any suggestions ?? I haven't even looked to see what is at the theaters since coming home. Anything Ramboish probably isn't going to go over very well. Speaking of which, anyone see that one ??

WHODEY !!!

If Juno is still playing, then give that a shot.

If not, then go see The Other Boleyn Girl. I haven't seen it, and it's gotten very mediocre reviews, but when you get to spend some time watching Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman in the same movie, then that's got to be worth the price of admission right there. :yes:

So, my wife wants to take me to a movie this Friday... Any suggestions ?? I haven't even looked to see what is at the theaters since coming home. Anything Ramboish probably isn't going to go over very well. Speaking of which, anyone see that one ??

WHODEY !!!

If you can find No Country For Old Men still playing I recommend it. I loved it.

I've heard good things about There Will Be Blood.

I am glad I am one cool chick and one cool wife. I'd pick going to see a thriller/action/cut your head off movie over a chick flick any day. And yes, I just checked my pants and I do not have a penis. We don't go out to see movies a lot, but the last one we saw was Resident Evil: Extinction after we re-watched the first 2 at home on dvd.

and yes, I just gave myself a pat on the back.

My wife doesn't have to see the chick flick and I don't feel compelled to go to them with her, but at the same time, I try to find the happy medium so we both enjoy the movie. No need in spending that much to see movies these days when you know going in that one of the two of you is going to fall asleep half way through !!!

WHODEY !!!

Actually, Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man in our next big movie.

Here's the new stand up that went into the lobby of my building. I thought it looked pretty cool....

HPIM0860.jpg

Dude, your living the dream! How do I get a job out there?

Can't wait for this movie BTW... Would you say its going to be better than Ghost Rider?

My wife doesn't have to see the chick flick and I don't feel compelled to go to them with her, but at the same time, I try to find the happy medium so we both enjoy the movie. No need in spending that much to see movies these days when you know going in that one of the two of you is going to fall asleep half way through !!!

WHODEY !!!

Totally agree...when we go out to the movies, it's to see something that we both agree on. We leave her "chick flicks" and my "gore fests" to Netfilx.

Can't wait for this movie BTW... Would you say its going to be better than Ghost Rider?

If I shot it in my back yard with Bengalzonebilly wrapped in tin foil on my old 8mm camera it would be better than Ghost Rider. <_<

Bengalszone Billy regrets buying that movie. P-U! <_<

Paramount leaves movies like Ghost Rider to Sony to produce. That leaves Paramount time for Rugrats in Paris, Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles, both Jackass movies, Pootie Tang, Get Rich or Die Tryin', Failure to Launch, etc., etc. To your credit, War of the Worlds, Transformers, and We Were Soldiers.

I was going to blast away with a bunch of bombs from Paramount. But when I found a list I was surprised, your studio actually made a lot of good movies. PS to AGreen, I like Ghost Riders too. Sam Elliott is awesome in most of his roles. Tough to figure out why Carter Slade hung around in an undead state for like a hundred years just to go on one ride with Nic Cage. Then at the end of the ride instead of kicking ass he's finished.

Paramount leaves movies like Ghost Rider to Sony to produce. That leaves Paramount time for Rugrats in Paris, Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles, both Jackass movies, Pootie Tang, Get Rich or Die Tryin', Failure to Launch, etc., etc. To your credit, War of the Worlds, Transformers, and We Were Soldiers.

Like most studios we have our good flicks and our bad. We have won a fair amount of best picture Oscar's over the last 10 years or so, Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Titanic and now No Country...

However, for every "There will be Blood" or "Shrek 3" we seem to put out three "Honeymooners" or "Hot Rod" Eh, what are ya' gonna' do....:rolleyes:

Tough to figure out why Carter Slade hung around in an undead state for like a hundred years just to go on one ride with Nic Cage. Then at the end of the ride instead of kicking ass he's finished.

Yes, exactly. I had the very same reaction. The SPFX on Ghost Rider were first rate the plot not so much. <_<