Now what.

So you guys think the Bengals were only looking to trade for Rogers or were they looking for other DTs like Marcus Stroud? Now that the clowns stole Rogers from us, do you think we could try and get Stroud? Or will the clowns still him to? Or maybe even the Patriots?

So you guys think the Bengals were only looking to trade for Rogers or were they looking for other DTs like Marcus Stroud? Now that the clowns stole Rogers from us, do you think we could try and get Stroud? Or will the clowns still him to? Or maybe even the Patriots?

Why bother? GOD-el will just void the trade.

F**king bullsh*t.

Mikey, you want to go after this putz, I got your back.

Now what? Now we drink...or smoke a fatty...or both.

Perhaps we kill a stripper. We don't know yet.

Dude, the freaking spygate conspiracy got less repercussions than the so called "salary cap infringements," until I hear otherwise this is f*cking bullsh*t. You know what would be funny, if a player who tested positive for HGH only got a 4 game suspension...oh wait, that was Rodney Harrison...oh, my bad, he's a Patriot...it's all good.

That's right out of one of Hunter's books.

Nah, Hunter would skip the booze and weed and go straight to mescaline and ether. ;)

Exactly. Though I appreciate the comparison.

Nah, Hunter would skip the booze and weed and go straight to mescaline and ether. ;)

Only during the good times. When things got tough he put a muzzle in his mouth, pulled the trigger, and then made an appearance at his own wake....in a can. To be fair he also took a rocket ride on his last day on Earth, but without a window seat.

Not the worst plan I've ever heard, but most people prefer more options.

What would Chris Henry and Pac-man Jones do in this situation?

Shower a stripper with ones, then drive around with guns in an Escalade not using turn signals and smoking a huge blunt in broad daylight...while wearing their jerseys, of course.