New starting End

benny44

I know that it is a long shot but it could be David Pollack. I think this guy could be a beast as an end. I think just him coming back could really help the D.

I would be scared for Pollack if he tried to come back, plus how long would it take him to get back to playing NFL football after sitting out this long? Thanks for your service David Pollack it's on to plan B find a replacement. We need to move Geathers back to defensive end on a everydown basis, sign Justin Smith for a reasonable price or let him go and get us something in the draft or free agency. The fans should not expect Pollack or Odell to contribute at all this year or in the future, if they do it would be a welcome surprise but I don't expect anything out of either one of them this year or ever. I know if we don't sign a decent defensive linemen either in the draft or through free agency we will be in the same boat next year at this time.

Pollacks done, hardly excisted and unfortunately was another #1 bust for the Bengals. Thurman's not. For the price we can keep Odell, I think he'll stay a Bengal and get one last chance. Hasn't played in two years and he's still the best LB that we have, lol. Whether or not he contributes this year, I have my doubts like everyone else, but I really hope he comes back with a chip on his shoulder, foaming at the mouth! Odell most defintely has something to prove and I LOVE that.