The Bengal Thing

The Bengal Thing

Just thought I would pop in and say hello.

hopefully some of you have seen me at the games, on TV, or on another message board somewhere.

HELLO

Welcome Mr. Thing! I can't recall seeing anyone like you outside of a comic book, but glad to have you here! BTW, I didn't mean that in a bad way, and I voted for your Superfan status. :sure:

Welcome Mr. Thing! I can't recall seeing anyone like you outside of a comic book, but glad to have you here! BTW, I didn't mean that in a bad way, and I voted for your Superfan status. :sure:

hey thanks for the warm welcome from everyone

THANKS FOR THE VOTE.... I am pretty far behind, I got a late start

If anyone else wants to help me in this contest I would greatky appreciate it:

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbum...mp;pbvi=9517870

Welcome to the board, Bengal Thing.

BTW, when looking at the photo posted earlier I was unable to figure out who had autographed your rather impressive paw.

Mike Myers, and PEKO

From what I seen yer ranking is unfair :o I'd say top 3 for sure.

Yeah, I got a late start.... I am slowly climbing the ranks

Welcome and I voted for you.

Thanks for the vote.... if you register it counts for more points, and you can vote daily

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VOTES!!!!

BTW, when looking at the photo posted earlier I was unable to figure out who had autographed your rather impressive paw.

Mike Myers, and PEKO

Thanks for the vote.... if you register it counts for more points, and you can vote daily

BUMP.....

A little less than 2 weeks til the end........

Mike Myers, and PEKO

BUMP.....

A little less than 2 weeks til the end........

Alright guys, let's give The Bengal Thing a Vote Bump.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the votes folks! I actually WON the contest!!!! WoHoo

I am actually in another one now I have a picture entry and a video entry. Click my in my sig to watch the video of me pummeling a Stooler fan. Feel free to vote for either entry if you want.

I also launched my website.... it is super lame, but worth a look if you are bored:

www.thebengalthing.com

Thanks gang!

Thanks for all the votes folks! I actually WON the contest!!!! WoHoo

I am actually in another one now I have a picture entry and a video entry. Click my in my sig to watch the video of me pummeling a Stooler fan. Feel free to vote for either entry if you want.

I also launched my website.... it is super lame, but worth a look if you are bored:

www.thebengalthing.com

Thanks gang!

Congrats TBT. BTW I checked out the video in your sig. I hope you didn't freeze your rocky 'nads off. It looked cold!

Congrats TBT. BTW I checked out the video in your sig. I hope you didn't freeze your rocky 'nads off. It looked cold!

hahaha.... all the "prep" wprk was done in bundles and bundles of clothes. I threw the outfit on and we shot the video in one take. It wasn't too bad. The worst was it was still snowing pretty heavily while we were constructing the stooler fan and setting everything up. I had just pulled the chairs out of the house so they were room temp.... the snow melted right away and left a pool of icy cold water to sit in!

I was hoping my ferocious dog would attack or at least pee on the stooler snowman..... instead he just wanted to lick my face! haha

"ITS CLOOOOBERRIN TIME!!"

:cheers: and welcome!

It sure is....it sure is!

So, by the look of your sig you are hoping for Dorsey, eh!?

Hell yeah brother, hell take on the fattys for our boy Odell, cause hes going need some help comin back ;)