Bolts at Colts game thread

Looking like Indy is being Indy. I think Norv may be ending the same place his predecessor did, the second round of he playoffs..

San Diego is coming back! Just took the lead 14-10, but Indy has the ball back!

That's it. SD moves on.

Every game this weekend so far has been great.

Wow. Indy goes down... holy shat.

Crazy s**t huh? Indy was favored by so much, and goes down in flames by 4. Peyton will be doing much less commercials after this one! :rolleyes:

Well not taking anything away from the BOLTS big win ""at""" Indy, but if Indy cant beat S.D without L.T OR Rivers or the all-pro T.E. they wouldnt have had a chance against the PATS.... :o

Both teams were pretty dinged up....Wish colts won ohwell I guess it's up to the packers to stop brady n crew.

So Kaz thinks San Diego has absolutely no chance next weekend?

Funny thing is they were 8+ point underdogs today against the Colts, and they laid that to waste. In basic terms the Bolts are building momentum on the road. I say they can give New England a run for their money, if not knock them off.

I'd agree Billy, 'cept L.T. Rivers and a few others IF they can start won't be anywhere 100% which is what it'll take against the N.F.L. Patriots. Anything less and very unlikely. Then again the backups did take it to Indy so I guess there could be a small chance.

C'mon Headless!! We're Bengals fans. Small chance is what we're all about! ^_^