Talking

TheCinciBengal

is talking a key thing in a relationship??

I think so because my wife never stops. The words, "Uh-huh", "Is that right", "That's nice", and "Whatever You Say Babe" play in constant rotation in my catalog of replies. Occasionally I must deviate from these, otherwise she catches on and traps me in them.

From this point on I'm in make up mode...:serenade:

In my experience...talking is way over-rated.

FWIW, understand this: if you come in and say something like: hey, how was your day?

You just invited like, an hour of conversation. To one of your (male) friends i'ts a one-word grunt but to her...forget it.

You don't really care -- she does.

Just remember Billy's advice:

"Uh-huh", "Is that right", "That's nice", and "Whatever You Say Babe" play in constant rotation in my catalog of replies.

And your life will be so much kinder...

Jesus Christ - I just can't believe you guys and how you treat/think of women.

My advice is this:

If she opens her mouth ..... get a run up

(but make sure she's on her knee's unless you're as tall as a basketball player in stilleto's!)

I believe that in a relationship your parnter/spouse should also be your best friend, so hell yeah talking is important but then you also grow into each other and there can be times when words are not needed as you understand each others moods/feelings etc.

There, now thats the sober, sensitive side of me out the way - my advice would be to be there for your friends girlfriend, just incase there's a chance of a boinking when they do split up!!!

I believe that in a relationship your parnter/spouse should also be your best friend, so hell yeah talking is important but then you also grow into each other and there can be times when words are not needed as you understand each others moods/feelings etc.

There, now thats the sober, sensitive side of me out the way - my advice would be to be there for your friends girlfriend, just incase there's a chance of a boinking when they do split up!!!

:lmao::lmao: I was thinking the same thing... I wish my other half learn to shut the f up at times like this chick. I've been hearing about gotdamn party invitations for a week! This is what I'm going to do... Do you like the cards? What color paper should I type the letter on? What's another word for fun? What type of stamp should I use? I DON'T GIVE A f**k. JUST SEND THE GOTDAMN INVITATIONS BIAAAATCH!!!

My advice (What I did in HS)- If he wants her to talk to him, tell him to avoid/ignore her. Make her feel like he has plenty of other things to do than to worry about her. Tell him to quit putting the p***y on a pedestal. The chick won't know how to handle this, she'll beg for attention.

My personal favorite is " Yes Dear" ............... After hearing about 10 srtaight times, my wife gives me "THE LOOK" ... and its usually pretty quiet for a couple of hours.

Another one that I like to use is ....... " Oh! Look. It's 10 o'clock and time for you to stop talking. "

Usually after a couple of these, I have to Assume the Male Submission Position ( that would be hands raised at shoulder width and palms facing outward with the head slightly lowered and canted to the left to avoid eye contact and simultaneously chanting "You're right .... I'm wrong ... I'm sorry"

Talking is s phase they go thru .......... ony lasts about 30 years or so B)

Luckily I was able to go ice-fishing by myself last Saturday to give my nerves a rest.

I truly belive that women don't realize how we men treasure silence. It offsets the loud screaming we do at the TV during football season. :P