PLAYOFFS

FINAL REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS

Team #.....TEAM NAME...............RECORD...... Points For.....Pts Against

2.......... Morman’s Prophets........10 — 2 - 1.........1747............1286

6.......... Desperate Derelicts........9 — 4 - 0..........1600............1555

11.........Danimal's Animals..........8 — 4 - 1..........1445............1405

10........ Mean Machine v2.0*........8 — 5 - 0..........1703............1521

7...........Feline Felons..................8 — 5 - 0..........1559............1439

5.......... Billy's Badboys...............8— 5 - 0...........1418.............1336

1.......... Southpaws.................... 6 — 7- 0...........1433............1390

9.......... Skyline Chilis.................5 — 8 - 0...........1312............1460

3.......... TigerSharks...................5 — 8 - 0...........1163............1319

8.......... Sunday Money...............3 — 9 - 1...........1168............1305

4.......... Goodfellas*...................3 — 9 - 1...........1219............1428

12........ Kilted Killers..................3 — 10 - 0..........1250............1573

* WOW:

1- Brady ‘only’ scored 20 last night (Meanie needed 22), taking the Mean Machine all the way down to 4th position.

2- The NE Defense got 4, Goodfella needed 5 – so he falls into the International Bowl vs. the Killers.

POSTSEASON SCHEDULE

This week

International (Toilet) Bowl - Kilted Killers vs. Goodfellas

Meineke Car Care Bowl: Sunday Money vs. Tiger Sharks

Humanitarian Bowl: Skyline Chili’s vs. Southpaws

WILDCARD GAME 1: Billy’s BadBoys vs. Danimals Animals

WILDCARD GAME 2: Feline Felons v.s Mean Machine v2.0

Next week

LEAGUE SEMIFINAL 1: Morman’s Prophets vs. WC 2 Winner

LEAGUE SEMIFINAL 2: Desperate Derelicts vs. WC 1 Winner

Two Weeks – BZ SUPERBOWL :excitedgroup:

WILD CARD PLAYOFF RESULTS

WILDCARD GAME 1: Billy’s BadBoys (95) vs. Danimals Animals - (100) => Neither team exactly lit it up, but Danimals trio of Westbrook, Ryan Grant, and Tony Gonzales all exceeded 20 points to eke out the win. Next week - vs. Derelicts

WILDCARD GAME 2: Feline Felons (150) vs. Mean Machine (113+) - Mean Machine got 35 points from Tom Terrific and little else, including none from A.Bolden. Unless Reggie Bush can score 38 points tonite, the Felons will win behind great games (100+ points combined) by B. Marshall, Addai, and E. Graham. Next week - vs Morman's Prophets

Next week

LEAGUE SEMIFINAL 1: Morman’s Prophets vs. Feline Felons - teams split in regular season

LEAGUE SEMIFINAL 2: Desperate Derelicts vs. Danimals Animals - Derelicts edged the Animals 143 - 139 last month.

Next Week – BZ SUPERBOWL :excitedgroup:

After landing me in the playoffs last week, McGahee got shut down this week. :( I guess I have to pull for my brothers team (The Feline Felons) to keep the Championship in the family two years in a row! :sure:

I can only hope that I am the one that knocks your family off the soapbox.

Geesh, nice way to end the season. Just goes to show that dominating 90% of the regular season doesn't mean a thing come playoff time. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt!

YOU got eliminated!?! No way. Your team ruled all season!

Without elite WR's Carson needs a huge game Sat.

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, Danimal - Brian Westbrook blew out his knee. :(

(Animal's) GAME OFF!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!

Things are looking better for the Broome family to stay on top of the podium.

GO FELINE FELONS!!!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!

I went on a road trip this week and swung by the NY Mets clubhouse and picked up some HGH and roids. Onthe way back stopped at Westbrook's house and forced him to take his medicine. As long as the popcicle sticks and duct tape hold he'll be alright.

I went on a road trip this week and swung by the NY Mets clubhouse and picked up some HGH and roids. Onthe way back stopped at Westbrook's house and forced him to take his medicine. As long as the popcicle sticks and duct tape hold he'll be alright.

DAMN !!!! It worked. :blush: Hopefully, Adrian Peterson was on your list of stops, too - though I think I need to start BOTH AP's AND Chester Taylor to catch you -

Is that allowed - can I start all 3 guys tonight??? :sure::sure::sure:

Wild Card Weekend

WILDCARD GAME 1: Billy’s BadBoys (95) vs. Danimals Animals - (100) => Neither team exactly lit it up, but Danimals trio of Westbrook, Ryan Grant, and Tony Gonzales all exceeded 20 points to eke out the win. Next week - vs. Derelicts

WILDCARD GAME 2: Feline Felons (150) vs. Mean Machine (113) - Mean Machine got 35 points from Tom Terrific and little else, including none from A.Bolden. the Felons win behind great games (100+ points combined) by B. Marshall, Addai, and E. Graham. Next week - vs Morman's Prophets

Last week

LEAGUE SEMIFINAL 1: Morman’s Prophets forgot to show up against the hot Felons and got squashed 130 - 99

LEAGUE SEMIFINAL 2: Desperate Derelicts had his 2nd worst score ever, and got rolled by Danimals Animals 130 - 111.

ROSE BOWL (5TH PLACE): Mean Machine BEAT Billy’s BadBoys 94 - 82 in a snoozer

This week

BZ SUPERBOWL Feline Felons (seeded 3rd) vs Danimals Animals (seeded 5th) Felons buried Danimal back in week 4 by 35 points (100 - 65).

:excitedgroup:

BCS BOWL (3rd PLACE): Morman’s Prophets (sseded 1st) vs Desperate Derelicts (seeded 2nd) - Prophets beat the Derelicts in the regular season's highest scoring game 168-148

BZ SUPERBOWL Feline Felons (seeded 3rd) vs Danimals Animals (seeded 5th) Felons buried Danimal back in week 4 by 35 points (100 - 65). :excitedgroup:

:thumbsup:GO FELINE FELONS!! KEEP THE BENGALSZONE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE BROOME FAMILY 2 YEARS IN A ROW!! :thumbsup: