Hmm..Dolphins only win of the year: AT Cincy?

Dan2330

Here's what Miami has left:

At Steelers

Jets

At Bills

Ravens

At Bengals

What a way it would be to finish this crapper of a year by losing to a winless Dolphin team? Only other shot I give Dolphins is against either Jets or Ravens at home.

I tell you what. If the Dolphins come to Cincy desperate to avoid going Oh-for-2007, I would be hard pressed to bet against them in that game. Why? What would the Bengals have to play for at that point? A high draft pick is all I can see.

Enough said. :(

Here's what Miami has left:

At Steelers

Jets

At Bills

Ravens

At Bengals

What a way it would be to finish this crapper of a year by losing to a winless Dolphin team? Only other shot I give Dolphins is against either Jets or Ravens at home.

Lets all make sure to greet Joey Porter with lots of love and affection.

The Dolphins will beet the Bengals this year, the question is will they have beaten any other teams before us.

Remember the last game of the year last year- Steelers knock us out as the team played distracted and disoriented.

Remember the last game of 2005- The dispicable Chiefs knock us out

Remember the last game of 2003- The 4-12 Browns punch us in the mouth

The Bengals play the Dolphins in Miami this year. I might be at the game, and no I don't think the Dolphins will beat the Bengals this season. They are really an awful team. They now have switched to John Beck as the QB and they have a pretty pathetic defense even though Channing Crowder has played well in replacing Zack Thomas.

The Dolphins will beet the Bengals this year, the question is will they have beaten any other teams before us.

Remember the last game of the year last year- Steelers knock us out as the team played distracted and disoriented.

Remember the last game of 2005- The dispicable Chiefs knock us out

Remember the last game of 2003- The 4-12 Browns punch us in the mouth

The only time a Marvin-led team has won the last game of the season was in '04 when they beat the Eagles who rested their entire first string on both sides of the ball and most of their second string players, so that shouldn't even count as a win.

I hope the Fins do come into the Cincy game w/out a win (although I bet they will have 1 - the Ravens) and I hope the the Fins beat the Bengals. The Bengals - more accurately, Mike Brown - are like a drug addict. They're going to have to hit absolutely rock bottom before they can get better. How many times over the past decade has the team one just enough games at the end of the season, to make people (more importantly, MB) think they're on the right track when they're not.

Right now the Bengals are the addict who lost their job and their family, but they still don't realize how bad it is. Maybe losing to the winless Dolphins to end the season will be the ephiphany they need to say, "I can't believe I just did that in the men's room for ten bucks...I need help."

Right now the Bengals are the addict who lost their job and their family, but they still don't realize how bad it is. Maybe losing to the winless Dolphins to end the season will be the ephiphany they need to say, "I can't believe I just did that in the men's room for ten bucks...I need help."

First, thanks for the image(?). :blink: I can't join you in hoping for the team I root for to lose....ever....for any reason.

Miami has lost five games this year by three points. Dallas, Cleveland and New England are the only teams that have beaten them by more than 10 points. If you look at their entire schedule, their one "bad" victory -- where they shouldn't have lost by as much as they did -- was the 35-17 loss to Oakland. They're schedule is brutal right now. They've only played two teams with a losing record.

I'm not saying the Bengals will have any difficulty with them. But it seems to me that this team could be .500 just as easily as they could be winless by one play in each game -- especially those three-point losses.