After the draft..

WhoDeyForever

I think it is safe that 2 out of these 3 linebackers will be on the roster this year..I am talking about Odell,Pollack and Hartwell.

Without drafting a linebacker which is kinda dissappointing, I think that we go after Hartwell. He could be a big addition to this team. Also I think Pollack will be able to come back next year or that Odell could have another chance with us.

Or all 3 could be on the roster this year. That would be nice.

What are your thoughts?

Pollack probably won't be ready until at least November. And of course can't imagine he'll be nearly ready to contribute significantly this year, if at all.

No doubt his pass rushing abilities will be sorely missed again.

Guys like Rucker, Jeanty, Nicholson and Brooks simply have to step up and contribute this year.

I don't see pollack back at LB anyways,

Back to DE where he can wreak havoc.

I was never too enthused about moving him to LB anyway. Let him stay at DE where he's most comfortable if he does indeed return, God willing!

He cant come back until June. WE have Brooks to take his place. See ya Odell.

So you just want 1 Stud LB on our team?You wanna kick our best LB to the curb??I'm all for supporting brooks but he's still shown us very little and I'd rather see him on the strongside where he's better suited and will help our passrush ala pollack.

I don't see pollack back at LB anyways,

Back to DE where he can wreak havoc.

I was never too enthused about moving him to LB anyway. Let him stay at DE where he's most comfortable if he does indeed return, God willing!

Completely agree. Pollack is concerned about reinjury (rightfully so) and playing DE will greatly lessen the liklihood of another injury like that. Plus I've always been a fan of him at DE.

Justin leaves, then we have Rucker and Pollack to take his spot.

Hartwell looks like a lock, I'm really wondering what the FO's idea with Odell is (pending reinstatement which I'm sure he gets).