Ahmad Brooks

benny44

I really believe that Brooks can be a special player.

I really would like him to more aggressive and a bigger factor in punishing the opponent's QB and RBs.

He says he is paying more attention and is ready to take over.

I believe he could a difference maker for our defense-- at least I hope he is.

I don't know how many, if any of us, know what kind of player Ahmad is going to be. The only thing that I know is that physically he is a monster. I believe that Marvin's plan all along was to put all of the youngsters, and there are a lot of them, together and get them started towards being a fine young defense. Pollack's injury and Odell's lunacy kind of threw a wrench into the plan.

I believe that Marv's plan can still be made to work!!!

In fact, I am confident that it can!!!!

I got high hopes for him this year. He was supposed to be a 1st rounder untill he got in trouble and hurt and all that bad stuff...I think he will be a starter this year..Let's just hope he stays healthy and does his job then we can see what happens.

He's gonna be a combination of Lawrence Taylor and Mike Singletary. He will play all three LB positions at once. Only Chuck Norris will be able to stand near his greatness.

Is the draft here yet? Mini-camps?

Stop the nonsense about Brooks playing strong side. It's either middle or weak side.

Hell no. He will play all three LB positions at once AND DT and SS. The world will tremble before his magnificence...