BDGs Latest Mock!

WretchedOne

http://www.bengalsdraftguru.com

Round 1: Greg Olsen - TE - Miami

With C.Henry and C.Perry in doubt, the Bengals need a solid 3rd down option and Greg would provide that. Fans will object to Greg, until they see what he brings to the offense.

Round 2: Brandon Mebane - DT - Cal

The Bengals MUST address the DT position earlier rather than later and Brandon is the kind of player Marvin Lewis really loves.

Round 4: CJ Gaddis - CB - Clemson

Everyone wants a high round CB, but the Bengals should draft CJ on day 2 as he's got some real potential and is very versatile. Could really turn into a day 2 steal if he works out.

Round 5: Chinedum Ndukwe - SS - Notre Dame

BDG is very high on Ndukwe and think he might be on the Bengals radar. Another player who with a little work could develop very nicely. Will thrive as a SS in the NFL.

Round 6: Tony Taylor - OLB - Georgia

Tony brings some very good coverage experience with him from Georgia and I have to believe he's on Cincy's radar with 7 Ints in 2006 as a LB. Good late round prospect to help bolster the WSLB depth.

Round 7: Legadu Naanee - WR - Boise St

Project, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Round 7: Julius Wilson - OT/G - UAB

The Bengals would like to keep Stacey around long term, Julius is a backup plan in case things go south. Would still have value even if Stacey is locked up long term.

• 2 weeks later...
Greg Olsen Sucks. I'd rather have a first round receiver than Olsen, and I strongly object to that scenario.

Excuse the rudeness...

Greg "sucks", yet you have Chris Houston in your avatar/sig.

It tells me all I need to know.

Chris Houston sucks...

(really, I'm not being an ass, Houston does not support the run at all, he likes to watch other people do the dirty work. Houston, for all the press he gets about "shutting down" a few WRs, he was also eaten alive versus Syvelle Newton, Sidney Rice and the rest of the South Carolina Crew. (10 passes caught against him). Houston was flagged 8 times for PI in 2006. He has terrible hands...)

At least I offered a little of my opinion on why I think Chris is a bad player, unlike you, who stated that Greg sucked without trying to prove your case, just..Greg sucks...care to explain?

^ I really, REALLY hate that kind of crap. If you've got an opinion, explain why you stand where you do. Offer some debatable information, open it up to discussion. I certainly won't take you seriously if all you say is "Greg sucks" without trying to backup your claim.

At least I offered a little of my opinion on why I think Chris is a bad player, unlike you, who stated that Greg sucked without trying to prove your case, just..Greg sucks...care to explain?

Just as everyone is well aware why some people don't like Houston, everyone is well aware why some people don't like Olsen.

He is a bad blocker. In fact, I'd call him a horrible blocker. Zach Miller and Ben Patrick are both better prospects, IMO. Olsen has impressive measureables, but I don't care to see the Bengals spend their first round pick on an offensive player with naught but measureables to support his lofty draft position (see: Ted Ginn Jr.). I wouldn't mind seeing that on defense, however, because that's something the Bengals actually need.

That's an illogical expectation. This is speculation, and hence nothing can be "proven."