Vikings to Cut Smoot & Wiggins

mgilgris

Smoot would make a pretty good #2, but he'd be too expensive. Wiggins would be a nice addition too, but I couldn't care less about the tight end situation right now. If there even is a "situation."

Any of these players would be a waste of money.

No, and No. A rapist is the last thing we need

Correction: the last thing we need is ANOTHER rapist.

That's straight wrong to call those guys rapist, neither one of those guys are rapist calm down on that stupid stuff. I bet you think Kobe raped that girl too? I was wondering where the idiots were hiding at that yell ignorant stuff at games, I guess I just found one.

Wiggins would be a nice addition too, but I couldn't care less about the tight end situation right now. If there even is a "situation."

Exactly. We can always take Greg Olsen at 18. :P

I agree.

If Lawrence Timmons, Patrick Willis, Chris Houston, Darrelle Revis, Reggie Nelson, Adam Carriker, Jamaal Anderson, Amobi Okoye, John Beason, Paul Posluszny, and Michael Griffin are off the board at #18, and no teams are willing to accept trade offers for us to move down.

:lol:

That's straight wrong to call those guys rapist, neither one of those guys are rapist calm down on that stupid stuff. I bet you think Kobe raped that girl too? I was wondering where the idiots were hiding at that yell ignorant stuff at games, I guess I just found one.

I was talking about Frostee the Rapist Snowman, genius. I don't know what Kobe did; I wasn't there, and neither were you, unless you were the girl. I've never yelled anything at games (at our team).

I do agree with you on one thing - we have just located our idiot.

I was talking about Frostee the Rapist Snowman, genius. I don't know what Kobe did; I wasn't there, and neither were you, unless you were the girl. I've never yelled anything at games (at our team).

I do agree with you on one thing - we have just located our idiot.

You know I'm a Marine stationed at Quantico Va watch your mouth, we have here a case of a tough guy on chat. Has Frostee been found guilty in court idiot?No. Has Fred Smoot been found guilty in court? No. Don't call these guys rapist that's taken it over the top, don't say anything about these guys that you are not willing to say in their face, calling somebody a rapist is not funny idiot. Frostee, Smoot and me will snatch your dumb commenting self up. Where you there with Frostee? No. The same thing applies to him that applies to what you wrote about Kobe dummy, stop convicting people by the media. You have never been in a situation where you had anything, so you don't understand women sometimes falsely accuse people. I was using Kobe as a reference dummy I knew you was not talking about him since this is a football forum idiot.

Im confused? Because you are a marine that means what? Your a leathal weapon? Ive known plenty of marines that i would not consider being a threat to anything but themselves(not including the girls). I have respect for your service, but stop with macho crap as this is all in fun or you'll give the marines a bad name.

You know I'm a Marine stationed at Quantico Va watch your mouth, we have here a case of a tough guy on chat.

...said the pot to the kettle. Pretty thin-skinned for a roughneck, aren't you? Call a guy an idiot, he replies in kind, and you go postal?

Keep it friendly, guys.

You know I'm a Marine stationed at Quantico Va watch your mouth, we have here a case of a tough guy on chat.

...said the pot to the kettle. Pretty thin-skinned for a roughneck, aren't you? Call a guy an idiot, he replies in kind, and you go postal?

Keep it friendly, guys.

Don't like that rape stuff, we just had a girl here who was raped when she was at home on leave so I don't take that stuff as a joke. I'm not a threat to anyone, don't do the violence thing unless it's neccesary sans Iraq. Sorry for going off but just don't like people putting such a serious tag on someone when that person does not have the opportunity to defend there selves. Peace we are all Bengals fans so I like all you.

SEMPER FI

Don't like that rape stuff, we just had a girl here who was raped when she was at home on leave so I don't take that stuff as a joke.

I hear ya. I had it happen to a family member when she was a teen. I've also had two friends accused -- one I thought falsely, the other I don't know, I wasn't around at the time -- so yeah, it's ugly. And honestly, I think that's why a lot of guys are watching Rucker closely. He's been said to have an issue with the word "no" by more than one woman, and longtime Bengals fans still grind their teeth whenever they hear the name "Victoria." I won't put any labels on him yet -- other than Non-Dairy Dessert, of course -- but he better keep his nose buffed and shiny.

Wiggins is the fattest, slowest TE in the NFL.

Just No. Id take Guenther 6'8 over Wiggins any day

Fat and slow as he may be... he's productive. 2006 was a down year for him statistically, and he still finished with 46 receptions.

That said, I don't want him either. His numbers would fall steeply in this offense.

Wiggins is the fattest, slowest TE in the NFL.

Just No. Id take Guenther 6'8 over Wiggins any day

That said, I don't want him either. His numbers would fall steeply in this offense.

Agreed.

Wiggins would be an upgrade but that only points out the sad state of our TEs.

Meaning we run the risk of losing both tight ends without signing everyone's love child in Graham? Yes. I think we should highly entertain the idea.

If we had a third-round pick we could trade for Randy McMichael.

Of course there's that whole history of domestic violence thing, but he seems to have kept out of trouble lately.

Have no idea if he can block worth crap, but he can catch. And he plays special teams so he may even have a chance to crack the starting lineup! :lol: