Lewis taking after chad?

Kazkal

Well, this is one of those things that I'll believe it when I see it. I've heard enough spinning from Marvin that I nearly fall down from being so dizzy every time he speaks. Fear not, I still love the bastard.

Agreed. We gotta have a good enough defense sooner or later before our offensive players start retiring :P

The NFLN cut him off at the combine press conferences when he started answering what he could do about his arrested players. He got in that he didn't play after arrests but that was it.

The defense would have been poised to make a vast overall improvement last year but between their star idiot Thurman and Pollack's injury, the only thing that got improved was the run D. But improvement will be hard to come by unless some rooks can come in and make a difference. Odumb returning would help but they can hardly count on his sorry a$$.

ut they can hardly count on his sorry a$$.

Aye...If we knew we had Odell for next 10 years...I could go without taking 1st day LB having him,brooks& landon the starters....But since can count on him seems like we have to take a 1st rnd LB.

I'd say our D is so sad, the only thing they shouldn't grab in the 1st is a DE. CB, LB, DT are all critical needs. I'd rather not lock us into a single position if it's not there, but I wouldn't mind seeing a LB for sure. Seeing as how we've flamed out drafting them so far.

The NFLN cut him off at the combine press conferences when he started answering what he could do about his arrested players. He got in that he didn't play after arrests but that was it.

He also met privately with Cincy-area media. That's here:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../702240394/1066

Expands on a variety of areas.