I Spy Cato June in Cincy

bengalskyspy

Um preatty sure he's not allowed to talk to other teams about a contract till FA starts.

You never know... :lmao:

Just Imagine..Simmons, Odell, Cato...SICK!

What makes you think Odell will come back and automatically start for us?

I would love to see Cato June here. He would be a great addition. I would rather have Briggs or Adalius though :D

I saw Cato June in Cincinnati today. He was on a flight with me to Seattle. I doubt that he was just connecting in Cincinnati, so he must have been in to meet with the Bengals. I say go for it. He is not a premier LB, but more productive than our guys. Tell me what you think.

Why don't you think he was just connecting? If it was Delta, I'd bet you he was.

Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines

Flight 6218 operated by Chautauqua Airlines / Flight 747

3:05pm

Indianapolis, IN (IND)

6:51pm

Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA)

6hrs 46min - 1 Stop

Change planes in Cincinnati, OH (CVG)

Also, I have to say that if the Bengals sign any more f*cking Michigan players, I'm going to go on strike as a fan.

What's next, the United States Army starts recruiting members of Al Qaeda for service?

I think Caleb isnt overrated. He is solid but not spectacular. I would take him over June any day of the week.

Well I have read in a couple different places that the reason Miller hasn't progressed is he has a bad attitude and is considered uncoachable. I guess we will know for sure next year when we see if he still gets any playing time after Brooks has learned the system...

Also, I have to say that if the Bengals sign any more f*cking Michigan players, I'm going to go on strike as a fan.

What's next, the United States Army starts recruiting members of Al Qaeda for service?

Um what other Mich players have we signed recently?

Well I have read in a couple different places that the reason Miller hasn't progressed is he has a bad attitude

Kinda suprised me because he's a bible thumper like pollack and whitworth and seemed to take it to heart when pollack went down.