what does your desktop look like?

skyline

I'm a computer nerd too; in fact my profession is computer repairs. My desktop is the messiest of all computer dudes, because I just throw everything around with no organization for easier access. My home computer is way worse because I do a lot of repairs at home for extra $ and I have so many farkin' drivers, programs, etc.

I'm a computer nerd too; in fact my profession is computer repairs. My desktop is the messiest of all computer dudes, because I just throw everything around with no organization for easier access. My home computer is way worse because I do a lot of repairs at home for extra $ and I have so many farkin' drivers, programs, etc.

cool. i worked as a computer tech for a few years during college.

I'm a computer nerd too; in fact my profession is computer repairs.  My desktop is the messiest of all computer dudes, because I just throw everything around with no organization for easier access.  My home computer is way worse because I do a lot of repairs at home for extra $ and I have so many farkin' drivers, programs, etc.

Pretty thankless work, eh?

I'm a computer nerd too; in fact my profession is computer repairs.  My desktop is the messiest of all computer dudes, because I just throw everything around with no organization for easier access.  My home computer is way worse because I do a lot of repairs at home for extra $ and I have so many farkin' drivers, programs, etc.

Pretty thankless work, eh?

no kidding. its always the tech's fault.

• 3 years later...
Just for kicks, here is my current setup:

Three years since you started this thread, and you still don't go for Icons on you desktop!

Hate them...they're pretty pointless, anyway. All of the programs I use regularly can be started just as quickly as if I were double-clicking them from the desktop.

The ones I don't use as often take a little more work to get open, but it's more than worth it for the visual appeal :P

Just for kicks, here is my current setup:

Three years since you started this thread, and you still don't go for Icons on you desktop!

Hate them...they're pretty pointless, anyway. All of the programs I use regularly can be started just as quickly as if I were double-clicking them from the desktop.

The ones I don't use as often take a little more work to get open, but it's more than worth it for the visual appeal :P

Good point!

Mine's brown and made of wood.

PS - what's a computer?