Chris Henry needs to be cut

Boobie Clark

How about the whole entire defense? Yeah Henry should have caught that pass at the edn, but this one is all on the defense. That was a simply pathetic effort today. they showed no heart, no desire grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......THIS TEAM KILLS ME!

It's easy to see that he has a lack of home training in life skills.

I tend to blame his parents.

But don't give up on him yet. I've read where he is being kept

on a short lease and the team/league won't tolerate any further

embarassments. If he can keep his nose clean, he should

get a chance. If he blows it, sayonara.

If you only think he dropped a td pass then you are mistaken. I've been a supporter of Henry up until last week. The lack of effort to go up for a catchable ball against Baltimore was unacceptable. Then this week there were 3 plays that showed he has a vagina. Carson made a bad decision and threw it into 4 Chargers defenders. What does Henry do? He stops in his tracks, and then watches the ball go into the crowd and almost get intercepted. f**king bat the ball down or something! Everyone on the team thinks you're a dumb whore, why not lay out once and show you're not before your opportunities in the NFL dry up. Then on the last drive, he caught a pass across the middle which he could have bounced outside and at least get more yards/stop the clock, but no, he stops, and falls down inbounds so he doesn't take a hit. Then the endzone pass, well, it was a tough catch, but you can see him change his approach to the pass when he realizes he might take a hit. He lets it hit his body, game over.

If you only think he dropped a td pass then you are mistaken. I've been a supporter of Henry up until last week. The lack of effort to go up for a catchable ball against Baltimore was unacceptable. Then this week there were 3 plays that showed he has a vagina. Carson made a bad decision and threw it into 4 Chargers defenders. What does Henry do? He stops in his tracks, and then watches the ball go into the crowd and almost get intercepted. f**king bat the ball down or something! Everyone on the team thinks you're a dumb whore, why not lay out once and show you're not before your opportunities in the NFL dry up. Then on the last drive, he caught a pass across the middle which he could have bounced outside and at least get more yards/stop the clock, but no, he stops, and falls down inbounds so he doesn't take a hit. Then the endzone pass, well, it was a tough catch, but you can see him change his approach to the pass when he realizes he might take a hit. He lets it hit his body, game over.

I agree w/ everything you stated. He is a big p***y that is afraid of taking a hit.

just because he dropped a pass...tj dropped a big one too...outrageous

NO NOT JUST BECAUSE HE DROPPED A PASS....HE DROPPED A POSSIBLE GAME-TYING(WITH A 2 PT CONVERSION) td PAS IN THE END ZONE ON THE TEAMS FINAL DRIVE ....THATS 2 WEEKS IN A ROW CARSON HAS GONE TO HENRY ON THEIR FINAL...AND POSSIBLE GAME-WINNING OR GAME-TYING DRIVE, AND 2 WEEKS IN A ROW CHRIS HENRY HAS COME UP SHORT. HE DIDNT EVEN TRY TO CATCH THAT BALL LAST WEEK, AND DROPPED A CRITICAL TD PASS, THAT CARSON PUT RIGHT IN HIS HANDS....

NOT TO MENTION LAST WEEK CHRIS HENRY DIDNT CATCH A BALL UNTIL THERE WAS 10 SECONDS LEFT IN THE 3RD QTR...MISSING IN ACTION FOR 44:50...AND ENDED UP W/ONLY 2 CATCHES.......TODAY...WAS THE LAST PLAYER TO GET INVOLVED NOT CATCHING A BALL UNTIL 21 SECONDS LEFT IN THE HALF(MIA for 29:39)..6 OTHER BENGAL PLAYERS CAUGHT A PASS BEFORE HENRY...6 OTHER GUYS...EVEN 2 TE'S AND YOU KNOW WE DONT THROW TO THEM THAT MUCH...NEEDLESS TO SAY, HE ENDED UP ...AGAIN...WITH ONLY 2 CATCHES FOR 18 YARDS......

CHRIS HENRY HAS SHOWN THE PAST 2 WEEKS THAT HE DISAPPEARS FOR LONG STRETCHES, AND DEFINATELY CANNOT BE COUNTED ON WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE......

ITS A SHAME, REALLY, A PLAYER WITH HIS TALENT WHO YOU CANT COUNT ON IN THE CLUTCH...THATS SAD.

That would have been a pretty tough catch in the endzone... I can't even bring myself to feel any anger for Henry after this one. 41 friggin points.....

....IF THE BALL HITS HIM RIGHT IN THE HANDS......IT CANT BE THAT TOUGH....NOT IF HE WANTS TO

CONSIDER HIMSELF EVEN A "DECENT" WR....HE'S GOT THE TALENT...JUST DONT THINK THE GUY HAS ANY HEART...THATS 2 WEEKS IN A ROW...THEY GAVE HIM A CHANCE WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE...HE'S 0 FOR 2 (0-2)

Chris Henry I've called Knuckle Head since last winter. He is that. But he isn't the reason the Bengals have lost 5 games this season. CPalmer throws for over 440 yards. Ocho Cinco gets over 260 yards. The Bengals have a 21 pt lead at half time. The Bengals go on to score 20 more points. Yet dem Bengals lose. That isn't on Knuckle Head.

Credit this loss to a pass rush that couldn't get all over P River.

Credit this loss to a seriously poor performing secondary.

Credit this loss to miserable defensive play calling.

Henry is a cancer, no doubt. But he isn't the reason they lost today.

This thread is fu*king retarded. Cut Henry? Um ok, that makes a ton of sense. Let's cut the same guy that when he catches TD's everyone calls Moss Jr and he's a hero. The dude dropped the ball. He's been slacking lately. But cut him? Give me a damn break.

This thread is fu*king retarded. Cut Henry? Um ok, that makes a ton of sense. Let's cut the same guy that when he catches TD's everyone calls Moss Jr and he's a hero. The dude dropped the ball. He's been slacking lately. But cut him? Give me a damn break.

Thank you. :sure:

We're all a bit touchy due to the disappointing season... but after a good night's sleep, most rational people will understand how stupid this thread is.

:sure:

I figured we'd be seeing multiple "So and so needs to be cut" threads today, but I wouldn't have guessed Henry would be one of 'em.

He's been slacking lately???? :blink: I'm sorry, living way out in retardville we don't get to see all the Bengals games. We have our own little retard-clan running the Cardinals. But we get this little ol' thing called ESPN on the 'puter and picture box, and I've heard enough about Chris Henry to know he's a loser.

No I won't give you a break and I won't give him one either. Cut the bastard.