All Warren, All The Time

HoosierCat

I swiped it from pfw...too good not to pick up for a bit. esp. since this forum won't let me upload animated gif files...and I had this nice TP one, too... :lol:

now...back to the important stuff, aka sapp, sapp, sapp! MARVIN & WARREN HAVE SPOKEN! STOP THE PRESSES! :lol: from bengals.com:

Drew Rosenhaus made it clear Friday that Pro Bowl defensive tackle Warren Sapp is quite serious about his negotiations with the Bengals and that head coach Marvin Lewis has talked to his client during a process that continued Friday.

“Very serious interest on his part, no question about that,” Rosenhaus said Friday. “We’re still talking and are in discussions. Warren had a great conversation with Marvin. He likes him a lot and has a great deal of respect for him.”

Rosenhaus wouldn’t say if Sapp is close enough to a deal to come to Cincinnati for a visit, but the Bengals still look to have the biggest offer out to him in the range of $4 million per year. And there doesn’t seem to be many other suitors. The Buccaneers aren’t in the derby, the Ravens are lying low, and apparently the Giants aren’t stirring.

But the Bengals know if they sign Sapp and his seven Pro Bowls, they could be doing for their franchise what the Reggie White signing did for Green Bay a decade ago. The Bengals had salary-cap room to sign Sapp even after agreeing to a one-year deal with Redskins wide receiver Patrick Johnson.

I swiped it from pfw...too good not to pick up for a bit. esp. since this forum won't let me upload animated gif files...and I had this nice TP one, too... :lol:

You can't upload animated .gifs? I obviously did, and had no trouble. Did you try something with "boobs" in it? :lol:

You can't upload animated .gifs? I obviously did, and had no trouble. Did you try something with "boobs" in it? :lol:

Nah, just an avatar with Carson and Chad alternating. All set, 75x75, a whole 32k...but all I get is the "you can't upload files of that type" message. I guess the board just doesn't like me... :( sniff sniff :lol:

You can't upload animated .gifs? I obviously did, and had no trouble. Did you try something with "boobs" in it?  :lol:

Nah, just an avatar with Carson and Chad alternating. All set, 75x75, a whole 32k...but all I get is the "you can't upload files of that type" message. I guess the board just doesn't like me... :( sniff sniff :lol:

Joisey, e-mail it to me and I'll see what I can do.

The max. size for an avatar upload is 20k.

Sorry.

The max. size for an avatar upload is 20k.

Sorry.

20k? :lol:

I'm sure I should sue. Clearly, the bengalszone forums simply aren't "competitive" with other web forums. Hang on, I'm sure I have Todd Portune's number around here someplace... :P:lol:

Edit: just in case anyone is not completely clear, the above is in jest. Kirk (tho I think he's balmy about 1/2 the time) and B24 do a great job (who let billy in the room?!?! Didn't we just put down a new carpet?? :)). Bottom line: bengalszone.com forums rule, all other alleged bengals forums drool!

Edited by JoiseyCat