Sapp? yea right

Tiger Stripes

Dungy says the colts likely can't afford sapp or lynch.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/6/129038-...8-6196-038.html

They might be able to squeeze out space for one if they really, really wanted them...but I doubt that would happen until after the draft. What's screwing sapp this year is that he's an aging (tho still dangerous) DT looking for a big payout in a year when the draft has a very deep DT class.

Check out nfldraftblitz.com's value board, for example. They list 6 DTs with first-round value, 6 with second, and 4 with third. At 12 players in the first 2 rounds, it's currently the deepest position on the board.

That, I think, is why -- despite Hobson's silly hype about the bengals "rocking the NFL with their pursuit of sapp" -- the reality has been a collective yawn. No one else appears to have jumped in the race, and rosenhaus' lame attempt to stir up interest by saying sapp will be in a new jersey by the end of the week has fallen flat.

In the end, I expect nothing to happen any time soon. The bengals would do well to put a deadline on their offer, because I'm sure sapp is prepared to do the same thing adams did, and sit and wait even into training camp (there will be injuries, after all) before signing on someplace.

And I doubt that someplace will be Cincy.

I'd love to see Sapp line up as a Bengal next year but I doubt it will happen as we never seem to attract free agents of that calibre.

As to whether the Bengals are sexy enough - hell yea! Well for me anyway - I'm already excited about next season ! Seriously though, we made the League sit up and take notice last year, we are definitely headed in the right direction, it's a two-horse race for the Divisional title and so the play-offs, Marvin is well respected around football, Carson Palmer is due to explode on the scene next season and we have CJ opening up defenses and his mouth - that's guaranteed! Sapp has publicly stated that his next move isn't about money - it's about getting with a team that can win the big-one and provide him with a vehicle straight into Canton. It's starting to seem a bit sexier now - Hey Warren - getting hard yet?

As to whether the Bengals are sexy enough - hell yea!

Of course we're sexy! Where you think the name "Tiger in bed comes from?" In Oriental cultures, Tiger Penis is supposed to increase fertility and sexual libido! (dont ask me how I know that) I would love to see my future girlfriend cuddled up in sexy ass tiger striped bikinis.... :lol: Like a billy broome type chick.....or Lost in the Jungle, his avatar is a butt ass naked woman painted in tiger stipes.....tell me that s**t aint sexy.....HOw sexy is a f**king Chief or Cowboy or 49er or Steeler or Brown or Seahawk or Colt or Buccaneer or Raider or you get my drift...

With that note, Imma make a poll! :ph34r:

HOw sexy is a f**king Chief or Cowboy or 49er or Steeler or Brown or Seahawk or Colt or Buccaneer or Raider or you get my drift...

Those are EXTREMELY sexy...If you're a flamin' HOMO!! :lol::lol:

Well, heck, let's jump on the bandwagon! We can take squirrely's coment and turn it into a new mascot! After all, we're going to have new uni's, right, so why not a new mascot for the new era? Out with Who-Dey...and in with Tiger Penis! We get a big, furry black-and-orange-striped weiner running up and down the sidelines! The possibilities for interaction with the cheerleading routines are absolutely endless! And wait 'til you see Tiger Penis' "special effects" when the Bengals score! :o:blink::huh::o

They thought Janet Jackson's boob was something? They ain't seen nutin' yet! :lol:

Actually I don't... Whether or not Cincy' is sexy enough for him, is one thing, but his ties to Tony Dungy are probably enough for him to walk away from Cincy money.

But he oughta know that Dungy will get you close but not quite all-the-way there. He could be an anchor for Marvin's D here and he could reignite his career.

This would provide us with another player who has won to the Super Bowl and has some serious national exposure.

If he does sign, I hope they put some workout requirements on him and get him in better shape like they did to a few of their "heavies" last year. At his age, this can only help him.

Well, heck, let's jump on the bandwagon! We can take squirrely's coment and turn it into a new mascot! After all, we're going to have new uni's, right, so why not a new mascot for the new era? Out with Who-Dey...and in with Tiger Penis! We get a big, furry black-and-orange-striped weiner running up and down the sidelines! The possibilities for interaction with the cheerleading routines are absolutely endless! And wait 'til you see Tiger Penis' "special effects" when the Bengals score! :o:blink::huh::o

They thought Janet Jackson's boob was something? They ain't seen nutin' yet! :lol:

:lol::lol: Thats all I can say about that one.....

It does give WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE A WHOLE NEW MEANING  doesn't it Joisey... :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

The joke lines are ENDLESS!! Like "Are you happy to see me, or is that a tiger penis in your pocket?" :lol:

Just think of the fun TP will have visiting Minnesota and chasing around some guy with pigtails!

And the 9ers...hey, they'd be petitioning the league to have us play in Candlestick (I refuse to call it 3com) every year!

What the hell?  :huh:

Yeah, this thread has kinda derailed, eh? How do you get from Sapp to Tiger Penis?

On second thought, don't answer that question... :blink:

Sorry guy's, I hit the coffee a little too hard at work earlier today, plus I still had a lingering post St. Patty's Day hangover. It was of topic, not to mention lame! :(

Now to get back on topic, I DO think/hope we get Sapp. He'd do wonders for our defensive line!

Oh...and I promise to never mention "tiger penis" again! :lol:

Sorry guy's, I hit the coffee a little too hard at work earlier today, plus I still had a lingering post St. Patty's Day hangover. It was of topic, not to mention lame! :(

Oh yeah, the guy with the bouncing boobies tells me TP is lame! :blink::P:lol:

Oh...wait...gotta go...spongebob is on...