Warren Sack

williamnminor

Let's say this Warren Sapp deal gets done which would turn out to be the biggest press conference in PBS history (hopefully along with Coach Lewis). If he takes our money, plays well, and we win, wouldn't other big name free agents come to realize that the Bengals are for real and Cincy isn't such a bad place to play???? Who Dey and heres to bigger and better days ahead. By the way, any word on the new unis for next year

Let's say this Warren Sapp deal gets done which would turn out to be the biggest press conference in PBS history (hopefully along with Coach Lewis). If he takes our money, plays well, and we win, wouldn't other big name free agents come to realize that the Bengals are for real and Cincy isn't such a bad place to play???? Who Dey and heres to bigger and better days ahead. By the way, any word on the new unis for next year

This is definately a compelling view of it. You're saying that even though Sapp coming if nothing else, helps our legitamacy in the league. I like it.

Stop being sarcastic KIRK... that's Billys' and My job.! :lol::D:lol:

--Supposedly the best insight on the Sapp deal i've heard is that the decision will be timed around the same time Marvin and Co. come back from all the pro-day visits on Friday.

--Could be coincidence, or foreshadowing.If Sapps' a Bengal, then I'm happy. If I see him sign with the Ravens....I'm gonna kick the first Raven fan I see ! :D

I'm just saying there aren't too many Ravens fans in Georgia for me to find..that's all...

Did you check under rocks in sewage fed streams, or in any nasty ol' dumpster in a urine soaked, trash strewn alley? Those are ALWAYS good places to locate Ravens!! :lol:

Ravens in sewerage streams? Nah, that's where you'll find the Browns.

Good link, army. A $3 million bonus, eh? That's a bit higher than I expected (good job Mikey); I figured it would be more like $2.4 - 2.8 million at most. Probably a heavily back-loaded salary deal, something like 1, 2, and 2.5 million for the first 3 years, and then 7.5 in salary and roster bonuses in year 4 (which will never happen). So Sapp's likely looking at what's effectively a 3 year, $8-9 million deal from us. I think that's fair.

As for his $8 million SB demand, that's a nonstarter for every team. He won't get close to that. In fact, if he sees better than the 3 bills we're offering I'll be surprised. That said, if Mikey wants him, I think he'll have to meet Sapp halfway, which means sweeting the SB to a cool 4 mil.

Sapps' request for an $ 8 million dollar signing bonus is just sad...I say put that money towards Taylor and Marion. Cincy seriously needs to start putting time limits on their offers. Players trying to weazel in and out of deals to prolong their "appeasability" is really starting to get old.

----Heard that Orlando Pace wants a 27 million dollar signing bonus, and a contract worth a total 71 million dollars...Is he fricken insane..??

I am a Medical Instructor here at Fort Sam Houston, TX in San Antonio. Sergeant First Class with 14 years in. I love this city by the way !!! Anyway, I teach the brand new Combat Medics coming into the Army. We teach them, CPR, EMT Basic, and all clinical and tactical portions of the medical field. Second largest Military Skill in the Army behind Infantryman. Classes of 400 soldiers every 16 weeks. There is a place here called Fatso's where all the Bengals fans in San Antonio meet to watch the games on Sundays. Anyway, a little insight to my world.

WHODEY !!!