All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We’ve got a bunch of Michigan players on this team. Jenkins was solid player. Kind of good at everything, not great at anything.
  3. Is this the Jessie Batrs compensatory pick?
  4. I hammered down a half pound Arby’s sandwich then watched us draft this dude from Bama. So righteous.
  5. Guessing CB Cam Hart if he’s still there.
  6. I really like Burton if he can get his head together. He should do damage playing within this offense. Fun. B+
  7. I don’t mind Jenkins. They obviously felt comfortable sitting and waiting. However, I personally would have preferred a trade up when Powers-Johnson was so close. The cost would have been small. B+
  8. 4.45 speed is pretty decent, profiles suggest he’s good in scramble drills (a Burrow special). No clue, personally
  9. Seems like a good pick up to me, very productive for 2 great college teams.
  10. Today
  11. And it’s Jenkins. Fine with the position but feels like they are chasing needs and unfortunately picking at the end of runs.
  12. I’m filing this under “famous last words.”
  13. This stretch has been brutal, but it was predictable. Barely any defenders went in round 1, so it regression to the mean was coming. Hopefully the Bengals have a sound plan in place. It's hard to feel super comfortable sitting pat watching these players evaporate.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Eagles might have both of the best corners in the draft.
  1. Load more activity