Bud Shootout

LB51

Denny did a heck of a job out there. Congrats to him. I really think he may make the Chase this year.

As for Kyle. He is worse then his brother. He was driving way over his head today. He almost wrecked Mark and ended up taking his teammate out of the race for that. Then he almost wrecks Tony. And in his interview he tries to blame Tony on that. I loved Tony's comments after the race. Saying that someone is going to get killed out there with the way the slame-drafting has gotton out of hand.

Im nervous for the 500. I just pray to god that no one ends up getting hurt. The shootout was scary enough to watch.

I leave for Daytona on Thursday!! woo hooo

You lucky dog. Be sure to take lots of pictures, and share them with us here bro!

The shootout was scary enough to watch.

True, but IMHO it beat the s**t out of the Pro Bowl!

My only take on a meaningless race is that Kyle Busch is an ass of a driver. Must run in the family!

I couldn't agree more.

Stewart will take out Kyle at some race soon. He won't do it at Daytona, but maybe California or even Vegas. Stewart is the "new" veteran generation. Stewart will knock Kyle out of the way. I would say Mark Martin would do the same, but Martin kinda lets stuff like that go on the track to discuss it off-the-track. Not Stewart, he'll mow'em down.

Another observation, notice how Stewart is taking a more leadership role among the drivers when approaching NASCAR? After the race, he set up a meeting with NASCAR's brass to bring up issue with the current restrictor plate problems. And NASCAR listened. Stewart did more than win a trophy last season, he gained respect and leadership among NASCAR's brass to bring up the biggest driver issues.

Do you guys think they'll mandate the front end of these cars to prevent "slam drafting"? That's been suggested by commentators more in recent years, but now if drivers come on board with that, then NASCAR may do something about it before 'Dega.

Another observation -- What's up with Carl Edwards? Sure, he should been given the benefit of the doubt, but to refuse NASCAR's demand that he come in for a pass through? Sounds a little egotistical to me to fight NASCAR on this in a non-points race. He'll learn though....

Denny did a heck of a job out there. Congrats to him. I really think he may make the Chase this year.

As for Kyle. He is worse then his brother. He was driving way over his head today. He almost wrecked Mark and ended up taking his teammate out of the race for that. Then he almost wrecks Tony. And in his interview he tries to blame Tony on that. I loved Tony's comments after the race. Saying that someone is going to get killed out there with the way the slame-drafting has gotton out of hand.

Im nervous for the 500. I just pray to god that no one ends up getting hurt. The shootout was scary enough to watch.

GO TO LOLLIPOPS!!!!!! If you do nothing else, go there!

I did the 500 last year and stumbled on to that place after the Gatorade Duels. WOW!!!

GO TO LOLLIPOPS!!!!!! If you do nothing else, go there!

I did the 500 last year and stumbled on to that place after the Gatorade Duels. WOW!!!

Lemme guess. LOLLIPOPS = jiggly.jpg

Where the music stinks, and they water the drinks, the nudie bar.

Where the girlies dance in their underpants, the nudie bar.

Where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the nudie bar.

Where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar.

Where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the nudie bar.

Where the beer gives you gas, but the Bundys kick ass, at the nudie bar.

Where a buck's enough to see their stuff, at the nudie bar.

Where the breasts may be fake but man do they shake, at the nudie bar.

Where you swear like a sailor, and wish you could nail her, at the nudie bar.

Where the cops are at the door, and there's a Kennedy on the floor, at the nudie bar.

Where Christmas is nice, and lap dances are half price, at the nudie bar.

Where you drink down the shooters, and unwrap the hooters, at the nudie bar.

Where eggnogs are plenty, and the girls all twenty, at the nudie bar.