Since Chris Henry is a thug......

WillisXPress

And you guys may need another wide out ... there is a possiblity Eric Moulds may be leaving the Bills because we owe him way too much money....

I personally think he'd be great in your guys system... he can go over the middle, he can still make plays and he's strong as hell... He's had over 60 catches and 700 yards for 8 years in a row.....

My first choice would be to keep him in Buffalo, but if he leaves on want him to go somewhere were he has a chance to play with a real QB and a chance to play in some meaningful games.....

And you guys may need another wide out ... there is a possiblity Eric Moulds may be leaving the Bills because we owe him way too much money....

I personally think he'd be great in your guys system... he can go over the middle, he can still make plays and he's strong as hell... He's had over 60 catches and 700 yards for 8 years in a row.....

My first choice would be to keep him in Buffalo, but if he leaves on want him to go somewhere were he has a chance to play with a real QB and a chance to play in some meaningful games.....

It's a thought... but we have a WR in that mold in T.J. We need another guy who can stretch the field and take pressure off Chad... not another middle of the field guy... even if he is a great receiver, we don't need the Moulds, Keyshawn type of WR right now.

Willis...the tone of your last couple of posts indicate a certain lack of confidence in your team, what gives?

Now that the Mularkey/Sandler experiment is over and Takeo will be coming back things are looking up in buff town.

Willis...the tone of your last couple of posts indicate a certain lack of confidence in your team, what gives?

Now that the Mularkey/Sandler experiment is over and Takeo will be coming back things are looking up in buff town.

Think of it this way.... when you guys were bad for so many years... and you made changes.... and they kept backfiring.... wasn't it hard to get hyped up for MORE CHANGES!!!

And on top of that, we don't bring in Marvin Lewis, or John Fox... we skimp on coaches, always have.....

its not that i'm not happy that the other guys are gone, but i'm in "believe it when I see it" mode at this point.....

I also hope that Losman never sees the field again.... he's never gonna be good....i don't think he was very good to begin with... The guy was probably the best player on his HS team, then he went to UCLA were he realized he wasn't the best anymore.... instead of working hard and trying to win the number 1 job he did the coward move and transferd to Tulane and had the job handed to him....

He's a showboat, he's got a bad attitude, there are rumors of his partying and sniffing the whitebag.... I'd rather cut and run......