Braham appears to remain a Bengal

BengalsNYC

Good news for Carson and Co. Looks like veteran Rich Braham will be staying with the club according to Hobson on Bengals.com

The Bengals appeared to have shored up a key spot for new starting quarterback Carson Palmer Saturday when long-time center Rich Braham returned from his recruiting visit to the Giants to stay home.

"It's not official yet, but it looks like Richie is coming back to the Bengals," said agent Vern Sharbaugh.

Question,

Does anyone know what CBs are out there right now asides from Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent? Honestly, I think we are backed into a corner (no pun intended) here and have to cough up the money for one of these guys. We release Hawkins meaning we need to grab another CB and I'd rather it not be through the draft. I want someone experienced with a proven track record out there. I know we really can't go higher than 4 mill. a year, but do we really want to see Burris out there getting toasted again? I don't think anyone can deny he has lost a step due to the concussions and he was not exactly considered a blazer before the injuries. He is too much of a liability and I am very nervous seeing him in there on opening day. I think we can sign Vincent at the expense of adding another lineman and Brock Marion at safety.

Question,

Does anyone know what CBs are out there right now asides from Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent? Honestly, I think we are backed into a corner (no pun intended) here and have to cough up the money for one of these guys.  We release Hawkins meaning we need to grab another CB and I'd rather it not be through the draft.  I want someone experienced with a proven track record out there.  I know we really can't go higher than 4 mill. a year, but do we really want to see Burris out there getting toasted again?  I don't think anyone can deny he has lost a step due to the concussions and he was not exactly considered a blazer before the injuries.  He is too much of a liability and I am very nervous seeing him in there on opening day.  I think we can sign Vincent at the expense of adding another lineman and Brock Marion at safety.

Aaron Beasly was cut by the jets. He might be a decent back for a few years. He's definitely on the latter half of his career. But he did have 3 ints in '03.

Bringing braham back is a very good idea. The team needs to use 2 picks on OL.