Kenechi Udeze de U.S.C.

A little known bit of information about Kenechi Udeze the Defensive End from U.S.C.

He was originally recruited to play defensive Tackle. He showed up his freshman year to play that spot at a whopping 355 lbs... The coaches became so enamored with his foot work and quickness, They asked him if he could drop a little weight and play End ....

Kenechi Udeze ----which means ( God will always be with me) agreed, and promptly dedicated himself into his workouts where he dropped 80 lbs.

His combine Workout .... He ran a 4.77 officially. He's also been timed in the high 4.6s'. He has very long arms, and is an accomplished basketball player as well. He has a vertical leap of 34 inches, and can reportedly bench press in the 350's....He currently stands 6'3 inches and weighs 281 lbs. with only 13 % body fat.

I definitely agree.....I like Gamble, but if Kenechi is there....we gotta get him...even his name sounds like it would be cool for a Bengal.....african name....man....i'd be geeked as hell if he fell to us...and it could be possible