Dillon to Denver?

I really don't see this happening. I only say that because Shanahan is high on Griffith, plus they don't need an establish RB because they've produced four different 1,000 yard runners in six season. Dillon is costly to them, getting old and coming off an injury season. In the spirit of ATH, I sell this :D

Hold on a minute thurr.....

"The Denver Rocky Mountain News reports the Broncos forthcoming new second-round pick is already is the subject of more trade rumors. Steve Feldman, who represents disgruntled Cincinnati Bengals RB Corey Dillon, is pushing for the Broncos to send that pick to the Bengals. "Corey would love to run for the Denver Broncos," Feldman said Monday. "I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed that we hear from them as soon as a deal goes down." Also while the Broncos are losing a popular receiver in WR Ed McCaffrey, they remain optimistic TE Shannon Sharpe will return for another year. Sharpe has not yet revealed his plans publicly. "

According to Espn, Champ Bailey and the Broncos have agreed to a new contract. Seriously , The Broncos have extra picks in the later rounds that they could tandem with that 2nd. round pick to get Dillon if they really wanted him.

The gossip over on the Broncos website has the guys split almost 50 / 50 on hte Dillon question. Half think he'd be great in their offense, and the other half don't want any part of him. Too old, too much attitude, and a cancer in the locker room are the general opinions.

Almost all of them though are convinced that they won't have to trade for Dillon. They are sure the Bengals are going to cut him and that he can be picked up after that. Only caveat to that was that the Cowboys were interested in Dillon as well and Denver fans were concerned that they may get hasty.

Guess we'll see huh !

According to Espn, Champ Bailey and the Broncos have agreed to a new contract. Seriously , The Broncos have extra picks in the later rounds that they could tandem with that 2nd. round pick to get Dillon if they really wanted him.

The gossip over on the Broncos website has the guys split almost 50 / 50 on hte Dillon question. Half think he'd be great in their offense, and the other half don't want any part of him. Too old, too much attitude, and a cancer in the locker room are the general opinions.

Almost all of them though are convinced that they won't have to trade for Dillon. They are sure the Bengals are going to cut him and that he can be picked up after that. Only caveat to that was that the Cowboys were interested in Dillon as well and Denver fans were concerned that they may get hasty.

Guess we'll see huh !

That almost sounds like the feeling in this forum. Honestly, I still don't think anything will happen with Dillon until Rudi is locked up. It would be silly to dump Dillon when Rudi isn't guarantee to be here.