Pete Rose to be inducted into HOF!!

Oh, did I mention it's into the World Wrestling Federation Hall Of Fame? I didn't did I. It seems he's made 3 appearances at events as emcee, or something, and blammo! Into the HOF he goes. Boy! Now that's integrity! :lol:

Hey now...I'm pro Pete ANYTHING, even if it is fake pro wrestling! :P

Wrestling isn't fake...It's staged....There is a difference ;)

Actually....Pete Rose made several Wrestlemania appearances and got "beat up" by a wrestler every year...It was actually kinda funny in a how the mighty have fallen kinda way

Wrestling isn't fake...It's staged....There is a difference ;)

There may be, but I have trouble dicerning it. I didn't know he actually wrestled!! That cracks me up!! Did they call him "Charlie Hustle" in that sport too, or was it "The Gambling Grappler!! :lol:

The staged part is those guys really get the stuffings knocked out of them....You can't fake a 5 foot drop..only land where it doesn't kill you....

Rose never wrestled, he got beat up by a wrestler one year at Wrestlemania, and every Wrestlemania for the next few years Pete would show up to try to attack the wrestler, only to get destroyed....kinda like ole Pete's self respect....

I finally saw the footage of Pete Rose at "Wrestle-Mania" getting his head pile-driven into the mat! I wonder how many middle infielders would have loved to do the same thing to him after he took them out of a double play attempt!! :blink:

But I saw something else too...buy being inducted into wrestlings HOF...he now gets a major appearance fee EVERY TIME HE SHOWS UP IN THE FUTURE!!! Surprise!! :ph34r:

Who Cares if he Bet on Baseball.... For Jesus tap dancing Christ's sake..??

Why are they trying to make Pete Rose the Martyr for Ethics in that lame sport. The tradition that baseball once held on the american public has been gone since Curt Flood. !!

The past' time is exactly....passed it's time.In another year or 2 the players will be begging for more money again,and the Players Union , will find another way to convince the owners to lock them out.

We haven't even seen the Beginning of what this whole Steroid Issue is gonna do Baseball.

And how come nobody hounded Mark McGuire when he openly admitted in '98 that he uses ( not used ) but uses performance enhancing drugs.....

Who Cares if he Bet on Baseball.... For Jesus tap dancing Christ's sake..??

Why are they trying to make Pete Rose the Martyr for Ethics in that lame sport. The tradition that baseball once held on the american public has been gone since Curt Flood. !!

We haven't even seen the Beginning of what this whole Steroid Issue is gonna do Baseball.

You tell it brother!!! Welcome to the world of MLB hypocrisy!! Trying to defend baseballs position now is like trying to defend the priesthood from pedophiles. They're talkin', but it sure ain't workin'!!

Like I said before...gambling won't hold a candle to the monster that approacheth!

I say we cry havoc now on this enemy, and release the dogs of WAR!! :ph34r:

(My apologies Shakespere!)

Their actually talking about making Congress hold hearings on this steroid s**t...???

Congressional Hearings about baseball..? what the Fu#&...?

I live in a county in Georgia where 25 % of it's residents are illiterate....

I think congress should spend it's time on more worthwhile causes !!! :angry:

I think congress should spend it's time on more worthwhile causes !!! :angry:

I agree!!

It goes to show the commissioner is NOT doing his job. Fire Bud Selig!!

Oh...wait. They won't because he's their lap dog!!

The only thing I blame Selig for -- well on this issue -- is allowing the Union to get so strong. Now it's biting him in the arse. However, I find it hard to blame him completely for this.

I agree though, Congress intervention makes no sense. I understand the PR reasons for this, remove a negative influence on kids, but they need to let baseball police itself.

BTW - I think the players need to revolt against the Union for anyone to give an ounce of legitamacy to this. Otherwise it will never be resolved.