New Mock Drafts!

nah dude....dont say that....they're really high on Roethsliberger.....youre argument is invalid....i guarantee if he's there and Gallery's not, thats who their going with....PLUS pittsburgh likes him too....so thats all the more reason for them to grab him...

youre argument is invalid

Well the part about Palmer sure as hell wasn't, and I still like my odds on the other point as well! We'll never know for sure until AFTER the draft, now will we?

Sounds like Billy is getting frustrated with all of the pre-draft guessing games... :lol::lol:

At least we have NASCAR for a couple of months :D

There ain't no way Cleveland is going to go for a QB. They haven't given up on Tim Couch in the least. He'll start game #1 for the Browns same as Palmer will for Cincy.

Ayo my man....remember that comment?

Remember what I said? :huh:

If you need further proof, check this article out....

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7135899

Hate to say it, but I told ya so! :P

Hate to say it, but I told ya so! :P

You ain't told me s**t, squirrley! Until Henson (whoever this no-name even is!) is over center, taking the first snap in game number one for the clowns, this remains unresolved! Talk to me AFTER the draft, and even if they do pick him, he'll backup Couch. Guaranteed. :o

Sounds like Billy is getting frustrated with all of the pre-draft guessing games... :lol::lol:

And Kirk, it's not frustration, it's just total amazement that your rightly titled "guessing games" have sooooo much effort put into them by the guys here.

The ONLY person who truly has any idea worth guessing with, is Coach Lewis! And like I said before, I don't think even HE'S sure who he's going to pick at #17, until he see's who's left after #16!

That's why I seldom try to predict who will pick who. You just don't know. One or two surprise picks ahead of yours in the draft throws all these mock drafts into the s**tcan!

Now I realize the offseason leaves little to chat about, but this seems to me as about as probable as picking the weather, and we know how accurate that is!

But...If you guys enjoy it, then great! At least it keeps you here, and for me, that's the main thing until the season kicks off! B)

I do agree with Henson or RothBaconCheeseBurger riding the bench the first year...especially Henson....but the mere fact them selecting a QB means they are going to move in another direction..and that they feel SLouch isn't the long-term answer there.....you have to agree with me on that...