T.O. screws up

kevnz

I just read that TO isn't going to be a Free Agent after all cause the idiot didn't file his paperwork in time...Good, this means that he won't be a Raven.....

Actually it was his agent that didn't file the paperwork..

Can you imagine the phone call?

Here's a sidbit... "David Joseph might want to think about a new line of work. SportsLine.com's Jay Glazer reported that Joseph, the agent of 49ers' wide receiver Terrell Owens, failed to send in the necessary paperwork to void the last three years of the Pro Bowler's contract. As a result, Owens will not be a free agent until after the 2006 season. Browns' receiver Dennis Northcutt made a similar gaffe on Wednesday, taking another wide receiver off an already thin free agent market."

I just read that TO isn't going to be a Free Agent after all cause the idiot didn't file his paperwork in time...Good, this means that he won't be a Raven.....

Actually it was his agent that didn't file the paperwork..

Can you imagine the phone call?

You have to wonder if there would be legal grounds for TO to pursue getting out of it, if he could show that his agent was a total moron....I mean his free agency has been the talk of the nfl for ages...To not file the right paperwork just seems incomprehensible.

Of course the funny thing the same thing happened to the Browns WR Dennis Northcutt....Maybe they have the same agent.

He must have been to busy drinking in a bar to get TO's paperwork in on time! :lol: What an overpaid dumbass!! :lol:

I think it's hilarious because of the comments on TO's website. Let me paraphrase: "If we have a better Quarterback then I think the 49ers have a better chance at winning more games and making the playoffs.". Now with Garcia is in a major contract dispute in Gay Marriage is Legalville, California, TO may have another QB anyway.

I feel sorry for the players..... Most of those agents are just lawyers and should be held accountable, because they could be costing those guys millions.

I'm sure some type of an appeal will be made on their behalf.

Well if the players feel like they were wronged, most of them just fire their agents. And an agent that represents someone like TO, I think realizes how much $ they lost is penalty enough. Personally, I think the NFL loves this stuff because it promotes controversy.

LOL .. like the NFL doesn't get enough controversy... Is it just me, but it hardly seems that the season has ended... with all of the Clarett case stuff, All the pre-free agency trades, and draft rumors, plus with the new channel NFL NETWORK, the NFL is officially 365 days a year now!

ummmmm.... Football......

You're right Chris, this has been one of the most active off-seasons in the NFL and we haven't even entered the FA period. Personally, I'm happy. Other than my endevour to understand and give NASCAR a chance, this is the most boring sports time for me. I.E. I don't like basketball, both NCAA and NBA.

kirk dont give speeding cars going in circles a chance, its boring and horrible. Its not a sport its an activity...like soccer.

Dude! Are you gay? Fast cars and fast women don't do anything for you? Well Nascar is only the fastest growing spectator sport in America bar none. It's rating blast the NBA outa the water.

And comparing it to the NBA!?! Puhleeze. You must have an affinity for large sweaty men running around in next to nothing. You musta done time in prison. I'm gonna have to watch my six around you!

<_<

kirk dont give speeding cars going in circles a chance, its boring and horrible.  Its not a sport its an activity...like soccer. 

Dude! Are you gay? Fast cars and fast women don't do anything for you? Well Nascar is only the fastest growing spectator sport in America bar none. It's rating blast the NBA outa the water.

And comparing it to the NBA!?! Puhleeze. You must have an affinity for large sweaty men running around in next to nothing. You musta done time in prison. I'm gonna have to watch my six around you!

<_<

Hey jditty, I think you just went on Billy's s**t-list. :lol:

No, no, no! No one here as a Bengal fan could possibly end up on my s**t list. You like the Bengals...I like you. End of story. It doesn't mean I ain't gonna kid around with you.

jditty, don't get pissed. It's just you struck a nerve with my love of Nascar. It's an aquirred taste to be sure. Kinda like p***y I think. If you like one, well it goes hand in hand with the other, or so I'd like to think!

Oh. And other than the NBA finals, I find pro basketball as boring as you find "cars going around and around". It's all good. You like what you like, and I'll like what I like. Different strokes for different folks.

B)

Dammit!! :angry: I fell off topic AGAIN!! I'm so easily led astray! :rolleyes:

since when is P***y an aquired to taste? its automaticly there from birth.

Hey! According to many women I've known, there are a large group (unbelievably to me!) of men out there who will not eat p***y...EVER! It goes to reason then they never aquirred the taste. Myself...I consider it YUMMY!!! B)

Well it's lunch time, and they are serving it up at the "Y"!!! :lol:

;) Well...If anyone ask my opinion....I like p***y....I dont like Nascar....and TO is staying in his conference...away from our division.....so hahaha

I'm glad you like p***y. You gotta have your vitamin "P"! And it's better than the alternative...at least for us guys here.

As far as Nascar...well we just got our own forum, (Na na na na na na!!) thanks to our administrator B24, Mr. Terry Huffman.

All us well rounded "he men" will be chillin' there. Talkin' about hot chicks and fast cars. If you feel your testosterone level getting a bit low...drop by for a refill! B)