Your Job, Love it or Hate it?

BengalszoneBilly

Describe your present job.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Describe your present job.

• I love my job.
    • I like my job.
    • I hate my job.

I could say any one of the three depending on the moment. :D Each with equal probability. :huh:

Well all I can say is that I CANNOT work in any atmosphere I hate. I just WILL NOT DO IT!! Life is too short to put up with this s**t. Make it better on your own, or move on. I've had higher paying jobs that taught me it's not all about the money.

Peace of mind is PRICELESS!! B)

Until recently I never would have considered hating my job. In fact I'd often thought that I have the best job in the world.

My department head recently effed me out of a promotion opportunity. As life would have it I'm now on a committee to find his replacement (I was elected way before any of this happened). :lol: So work is difficult right now. :angry:

After all, work is a 4 letter word. :blink:

pointless high school! as long as i pass which i already have as a junior Ill get into the army as an infailable plan B so its pointless. My plan A involves me scoring a 20 on ACT wich shouldnt be to hard. Its pointless.

As long as you have a pulse and are capable of mainaining an erection, regardless of which sex it's for, the Army will take you! The "don't ask, don't tell" policy is still in effect. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I highly recommend the military. It served me well long after I served actively in the Marines.

And high school, nor college is NEVER pointless. Go ahead and serve your country in the U.S. Army. They are a proud and respectable sevice indeed. Then think about using the education benefits afterwards.

high school is pointless Ill never need to know about photography, anantomy and phisiology, algebra and crap like that

You do need to learn to spell and communicate effectively.

The armed forces are a great option.

You should aspire for more than 20 on the act. <_<

BTW algebra is cool and doing algebra is way cool. :unsure:

Well said professor. B)

Richmond Mat... man how dare you say algebra is cool.......

Seriously man, come down to georgia, and i'll take you to "Magic - City " strip club... I'm sure" Diamond "will help you find her X....... :lol::lol::lol:

couldn't help it man....i had an easier time with advanced physics than i did with College Algebra...Maybe it was because my algebra teacher looked like Mrs. Ballbreaker !! :lol:

Richmond Mat... man how dare you say algebra is cool.......

Seriously man, come down to georgia, and i'll take you to "Magic - City " strip club... I'm sure" Diamond "will help you find her X....... :lol::lol::lol:

couldn't help it man....i had an easier time with advanced physics than i did with College Algebra...Maybe it was because my algebra teacher looked like Mrs. Ballbreaker !! :lol:

Rich loves his math.. seriously, he would rather have a pythagorean algorithm night of fun than fun.

Richmond Mat... man how dare you say  algebra is cool.......

Seriously man, come down to georgia, and i'll take you to "Magic - City " strip club... I'm sure" Diamond "will help you find her X....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

couldn't help it man....i had an easier time with advanced physics than i did  with College Algebra...Maybe it was because my algebra teacher looked like  Mrs. Ballbreaker !! :lol:

Finding the X sounds like fun, but I'd rather find her Y. :lol: Unfortunately the wife isn't into sharing.

College algebra contains soooo many things that it can be very challenging to get through. I probably feel the same way about the university physics course I had to take that you do about the algebra. :huh:

Richmond Mat... man how dare you say  algebra is cool.......

Seriously man, come down to georgia, and i'll take you to "Magic - City " strip club... I'm sure" Diamond "will help you find her X....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

couldn't help it man....i had an easier time with advanced physics than i did  with College Algebra...Maybe it was because my algebra teacher looked like  Mrs. Ballbreaker !! :lol:

Rich loves his math.. seriously, he would rather have a pythagorean algorithm night of fun than fun.

Hey now. :o

Don't be prejudice :blink:

There are some mathematicians that are alot of fun and I like to think that I'm one of them. I do understand the stereotype.

There was this guy I went to graduate school with named Bob. Several of us would meet at the brew pub on fridays to celebrate surviving another week. One time my wife asked Bob to join us. His reply was "No thanks, I'm not much into fun." :lol: