Monday Night Game

rem356

any of them i dont give a rats arse...but i doubt we get a mnf game this year, we havent for what...12 yrs? Ill be happy with a sunday night game and mb a thursday or a sat game as well. All 2002 teams that finished 2nd in their division got at least 1 sun/mon night game in 2003.

I just wanna see them on tv for godsake:) only time this past year i saw them on regular tv and not satellite was vs the rams.

and i voted for new england, but id like to see us vs baltimore on it too:\

Half the games should be on Monday and Sunday night just to keep Oakland off the air!

With their record last year that shouldn't be a problem again this year! <_<

I doubt it. Oakland has one of those historic franchise passes that we tend to see in on MNF or SNF. We'll see Oakland even if they finish 1-15 the year before, you can thank Al Davis (one of the best fan friendly owners in the NFL) for this.

Billy, I can see why you would say that. But if you check out the history of the NFL and the history of Al Davis, you'll come to respect if even give a little praise to Davis. He's done more for the NFL now than any other living member.

That may be. I still don't have to like him for what he's trying to do now. Just as you don't like Pete Rose for his contributions to baseball then in contrast to his issues now. Two examples of both good and bad in sports figures, eh? B)

I picked Dallas because of the possibilties. MNF likes drama, kinda like past ties and stuff.....and these two rookie coaches both catapulted their teams to better records....and they were neck and neck for the coach of the year honors....it just makes perfect sense....at least to me

I hate the angle of two historically bad teams playing against each other. I think an established and successful team playing a historically bad team is better, only because there's more to talk about. Anyway, I haven't been impressed with the MNF "drama" the past three years; they need to change their format.

...and they sucked ass in 2002. Give me a team like the Pats, a Super Bowl team. We beat a team of that caliber and guess what? We get HUGE recognition and MNF would put us on more!

It's not about the quality of the game that matters to ABC, it's the quality of the ratings....That's why, upon further review I would prefer to see the Ravens, or Eagles....A team without the huge national following so people can''t say it was all the other teams fault...Yeah, the Cowboys game would have big ratings, but the Cowboys could play about anybody and the ratings would be good....People will want to tune in to see the Bengals, they'll be curious...Look at how much attention The Bengals got this past year....That will only increase as long as they continue to do good....I think people will find a lot of closet Bengals fans out there...You don't make it two Super Bowls and not pick up some fans around the country....

But I would like to see the Bengals hand the Cowboys a major ass whuppin in primetime....