J.Kearse

ntpou

I don't think he'll come here. One, he could be reunited with former DC Gregg Williams in Washington and another team in the running could be Washington. He'll command a lot of money, I'll bet somewhere in the $8 million range. Kearse's agent said he should be compensated in the Simeon Rice/Ray Lewis level -- not encouraging for us.

Also, I think with the Saints tagging Darren Howard, it may have jumped Kearse's value because (1) he'll be the best DE available and (2) Howard's guarented $6.5 million for next season.

I have a feeling Marvin will be handing a few guys their walkin' papers before the draft gets here!!

I think a few will be gone come monday.....

As for Kearse, he's damaged goods....Give him a contract for next to the league minimum and put in a bunch of incentives, otherwise he is a total waste of money....He just can't stay healthy

Darren Howard :::; Can I vent here for a minute....

I'm probably the most pissed off bengal fan when it comes to that '99 draft...

If Coslet would have shown some Balls, and stood up to MIKE BROWN... and not drafted Akili .... we would have received 10 friggin picks. The pick that Darren Howard was selected from , would have been Cincy's pick if we would have made the deal with dread wearing Mike Ditka.

NO player in the nfl or coming out of the draft is worth 10 players... That's like a guy giving you a Mercedes 400 E class for a pinto...

o k.... i think it may finally be off my chest...