Thanks

steelwarrior

I just wanted to say Thanks!! I stopped by to check out you board, and ended up posting some replies. Not one time has anyone bashed me for my opinions,or called me a troll, You also seem to have some very knowledgable football people here. Not to be a smart ass at all, but it really is good to have some compatition in the afcn, with carson, and Ben I think we can both look forward to some great games for many years, those guys may very well make this a serious rivalry for a long time. congrats on the season you are having,

steelwarrior

Thanks very much, Mr. Warrior. Opposing fans are never a burden around here if they stay away from that dumb Smack Forum. We even have a resident Browns fan frequenting our board and not being hated by all. Good times.

I hope to see the Bengals/Steelers rivalry back in full force by the time we next face off, it should be fun for a long time.

Thanks very much, Mr. Warrior. Opposing fans are never a burden around here if they stay away from that dumb Smack Forum. We even have a resident Browns fan frequenting our board and not being hated by all. Good times.

I hope to see the Bengals/Steelers rivalry back in full force by the time we next face off, it should be fun for a long time.

Awww.. TDB, you're making me blush!

Cool beans, Who. For the record, and your hitting on me, I must say......

m_76177PD.jpg

The man = Me

The woman = Not Who.

Everyone knows that you're the most flambuoyantly gay person on this board! Just admit it! I heard that you got with Steelers7, is this true?