Uniforms

CUbaseball11

I know everyone saw the bears orange tops today....i really liked them. Although NFL Primetime talks s**t about our orange, I'm sure they won't have anything to say about theirs'. It's a conspiracy.

What is everyone's top 5 worst uni's and everyone's favorite uni's?

Good Lookin'

1. Your Cincinnati Bengals-Orange on White (not being bias either, they are truly my favorite)

2. Seattle Seahawk's-All Teel

3. Houston Texans-Red on White

4. San Diego Chargers-The Old School Sky Blues

5. Carolina Panthers / Detriot Lions-The Black tops are sweet

Absolutely Sickning

1. Pittsburgh Steelers-Tradition yes, but an ugly color combo along with the one-sided helmet logos...yuck

2. Cleveland Browns-They have brown in their uni's....nuff said

3. Minnesota Vikings-Real intimidating purple they got goin on up there

4. Indianapolis Colts-Another traditional uniform I know, but there still ugly...add some black or something

5. Arizona Cardinals-The actual jersey isn't bad but the helmet is so ugly it ruins everything

There you have it ladies and gentlemen.....your turn.

I know everyone saw the bears orange tops today....i really liked them. Although NFL Primetime talks s**t about our orange, I'm sure they won't have anything to say about theirs'. It's a conspiracy.

I was thinking the same thing. The Halloween jokes come out when we wear our orange unis and I haven't heard a thing about the Bear's orange duds. Oh well, what the hell does their opinion mean anyway?

Best 5

1. Bengals (Black on Black) Definitely my favorites and I'll admit it, I am biased.

2. Bears (White on White) Classic. Love socks with the horizontal stripes.

3. Raiders (Black on Silver) Another classic. Anything with black is sharp.

4. Panthers (Black on Silver) See above about black. Don't know why they don't wear them more often. They wear white often at home.

5. Giants (White on Gray) I really can't explain why I like them but for some reason I think they look nice.

Honorable mention: Colts(White on White) Dolphins(Orange on White) Jacksonville, Atlanta, and Baltimore(All Black) Oakland (White on Silver) Browns(White on Orange)

Worst 5

1. Seattle (Green on Green or All Teal or whatever it is) Look like Boogers running around out there.

2. Cleveland (Brown on White) Brown? Come on that is just ugly. Hence the name Turds.

3. Steelers (White on Yellow) I like how Steeler fans call it Gold. That s**t is Canary Yellow and it FUGLY.

4. Ravens (Purple on White) Need new uniforms worse than anyone. They were even worse when they had that shield for a logo.

5. Miami (White on White) Boring.

Honorable Mention: Buffalo(All Navy) Houston(White on Blue) Denver (White on White) Buffalo(White on White)

Man I cant beleive no one said how good the LIONS unis look!!Man silver helmit with blue Lion and blue unis with silver numbers got to be one of the best everytime..... :sure:

Fav's:

Bengals (black on black)

Bucs (love the new helmet and color scheme)

Lions (Black shirts)

Falcons (sorry, went to Mt Healthy and Lakota school...I love the red and black!)

Seahawks (green/blue color shirt on same color pants)

Patriots (can't go wrong with red white and blue. Another redone logo that looks good)

The 5 that hurt my eyes:

Browns (any of the uni's really...but the orange shirt is the worst)

49'rs (their colors are just rank...and the uni's proove that)

Ravens (purple?)

Vikings (ditto)

Bears (stolen Reds logo and bland uni - I know, traditional and everything...but I wanted to come up with 5 - lol)

Best.

Cincy Black on black

Cowboys throwback with the white helmets. Love that. Hate them, love that.

Sand Diego with navy jerseys.

Bears. Love the navy and those orange jerseys were great.

Green Bay. Green and Yellow? Ugh, but it works.

Worst.

Texans. Red white and blue? How original. Except that the Giants, Tennessee, Buffalo, and the Pats all use it.

Jaquars. Blech.

Patriots. Fugly.

Ravens. Purple? Minnesota already did that, and it didn't work for them either.

You mean.. all of the Bengals fans are picking the Bengals jerseys as the best? I didn't expect that at all! :)

Well sure! We have a good excuse, however. We aren't like other homers. Our uniforms are so damned weird and unique, that picking them as the best is more a fashion statement than a homerism.

Faves:

Bengals black on black

Bengals orange on white

San Diego throwback

Chicago orange

Buffalo throwback

Makes me ill:

Ravens

Vikings

Steelers

Browns

Dolphins home uniform

Man I cant beleive no one said how good the LIONS unis look!!Man silver helmit with blue Lion and blue unis with silver numbers got to be one of the best everytime..... :sure:

Man I can't believe you said the lions' blues are good looking!! Don't get me wrong....I do like that combination, but by far their black on silver is their best. It brings out the black trim on their helmets. No comparison to their blue!

Best.

Cincy Black on black

Cowboys throwback with the white helmets. Love that. Hate them, love that.

Sand Diego with navy jerseys.

Bears. Love the navy and those orange jerseys were great.

Green Bay. Green and Yellow? Ugh, but it works.

Worst.

Texans. Red white and blue? How original. Except that the Giants, Tennessee, Buffalo, and the Pats all use it.

Jaquars. Blech.

Patriots. Fugly.

Ravens. Purple? Minnesota already did that, and it didn't work for them either.

Let me just say that saying tennessee is red, white, and blue is like trying to tell me that pittsburgh is red, white, and blue......ok, ok hear me out. First off tennessee has three specks of red around their "T" and a tiny bit of red coming out of their blue flame on their helmet (I'm assuming that's where you get the red in their colors). Secondly, pittsburgh has a red and blue star in their hideous logo along with white numbers on their jerseys. So let's take a minute and think about this........are we really trying to say that these teams have red, white, and blue color schemes? I don't think so. I know I should'nt be so picky, but this is an important subject and I'm just trying to give tennessee justice. Not to mention, they hardly have original uni's. White, navy, and sky blue is their colors and it actually looks pretty good (they could just use some help on their helmets, the "T" w/ the flame is weak).

Chargers white helms+blue jerseys and white pants = awesome

Bengals Orange +white = awesome

Cowboys White shoulders w/a star +blue base=awesome

Ravens Purple+black=sweet

Falcons Red+black=sweet

Steelers Black+yellow = good

Raiders/Bucs/panthers=good

Bad

Bills=white hats

Eagles=black jerseys

I don't have a problem with most any teams uniform old school I hated Pats old logo and same with bucs / colors old school eagles white hats green wings were awesome