New Uniform Possibilities

BengalszoneBilly

I couldn't view the last two; didn't have authorization -- guess the law found me.

What!?! They never asked me to authorize s**t! I'll e-mail them to you, or anyone else that runs into the problem. Just ask. B)

Billybroome, thanks for the e-mail. There's something about the second jersey that I like. Those helmets, however, make me appreciate the one we have now even more.

You are welcome! There are things I like and dislike about each of those schemes. And as much as I love our current helmet, I don't totally hate the one with the Bengal Tigerhead logo on the side either! B)

Those s**ts were tight B) I would like the whole pants to be tiger striped, like the helmets......also, I think we need the alternate orange jerseys that they rock in practice, just for more variety.....man, I cant wait til the draft to see what they look like.....i bet they're crazy....Imma go out and cop a new jersey as soon as theyre out

can you hook me up as well =)

jditty47@earthlink.net

Consider yourself hooked!! B)

Nominate billybroome for BengalsZone public service provider of the month award for sharing posts via e - mial with all requesting. B)

Way to go billy ............. this bourbon's for you. I know that's not the way it goes, but I don't drink Bud.