Odell not even nominated for ROW

kingwilly

Pretty much luck? Call it that if you like. Personally I prefer to look at it as never giving up on the play, exceptional athletic ability and vision to get to the tipped ball, and good teamwork.

They practice tip drills at practice all the time. Odell does it. How many times have you seen guys that MIGHT have been able to get a tipped ball but don't? Odell Does!

I just read the descriptions of what the nominees did and only Marion Barber and Merrimann did anything spectacular. Kyle Orton through no picks, so wow, and Heath Miller had two short touchdown catches, but no big gamebreaking stats or plays. Mathis was alright, but its not like he had a kickoff return TD and a receiving TD. Not saying that Odell had amazing numbers, but two picks is two picks, and that against one of the greatest QBs ever, is pretty impressive. Overall, the rookies didn't do much this week.

Pretty much luck? Call it that if you like. Personally I prefer to look at it as never giving up on the play, exceptional athletic ability and vision to get to the tipped ball, and good teamwork.

They practice tip drills at practice all the time. Odell does it. How many times have you seen guys that MIGHT have been able to get a tipped ball but don't? Odell Does!

Odell really didn't play that great of the game. Honestly, he has been lucky to be in the right place at the right time. He hasn't provided all that great of coverage (look at tenn, pit) and he's been missing some holes.

For a rookie, hes been solid, but I just dont think he should have been nominated this week.

1 is luck

2 is he's lucky

3 is pretty damn fortunate

4 -please pick my lotto numbers

5-divinity bloodline

6-okay, okay...he's good