Check This

bengalboomer7

Wow, I'm hearing the opposite ... of course I do live in Pittsburgh though :-)

Seriously, just thinking about all the various 'experts' I see picking are slightly favoring the Steelers this weekend. Sort of frustrating, but in the end all that matters is the actual game. I want this W more than any W I have desired in about 15 years! This will absolutely make my year. In honor of Chad, I'm just trying to think of a way I can celebrate on the streets of Pittsburgh!

Suggestions?

:-)

Just got back from Columbus. Heard nothing but Browns fans talking smack about the Bengals all week. I figured they'd be rooting for the fall of Pittsburgh. I too want their ass pasted more than ever before this weekend.

Just got back from Columbus. Heard nothing but Browns fans talking smack about the Bengals all week. I figured they'd be rooting for the fall of Pittsburgh. I too want their ass pasted more than ever before this weekend.

That's classic -- I love the "you're better than us, but somebody else is better than you" "smack." Especially less than a week after getting blasted by one of the worst offenses in the league. Way to go clowns.

I'm going to church tomorrow only wearing Vaseline...Christ will laugh his ass off.

Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis both picked the Steelers because they don't think the Bengals are for real yet since they haven't beat anybody.

Of course, when they do beat somebody who they think is worth a p*ss, then next week they can say the Bengals haven't really beat anybody who was healthy.

Then the week after that, they can say something else followed by another excuse the week after that, etc...

:sure:

Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis both picked the Steelers because they don't think the Bengals are for real yet since they haven't beat anybody.

Of course, when they do beat somebody who they think is worth a p*ss, then next week they can say the Bengals haven't really beat anybody who was healthy.

Then the week after that, they can say something else followed by another excuse the week after that, etc...

:sure:

"F" Rod Woodson and T.D... :swear: