Chads celebration this week will bring back memories

jungleman

isacc curtis over the shoulder spike?

Good call... here is a response to best football celebrations by different columnists...

PFW Giants correspondent Paul Schwartz, of the New York Post:

“Remember Isaac Curtis, the old Bengals receiver? He used to just spike it behind his back — not really rubbing it in, but it had a little style and class, and it was different.”

Good call... here is a response to best football celebrations by different columnists...

“Remember Isaac Curtis, the old Bengals receiver? He used to just spike it behind his back — not really rubbing it in, but it had a little style and class, and it was different.”

I remember growing up to Curtis doing that. It is a part of my childhood and sports life forever!

That would be the ultimate for Chad in my book.

"Remember Isaac Curtis, the old Bengals receiver? He used to just spike it behind his back — not really rubbing it in, but it had a little style and class, and it was different."

I remember growing up to Curtis doing that. It is a part of my childhood and sports life forever!

That would be the ultimate for Chad in my book.

Ike was one of the first to "demonstrate" after a TD rather than drop it or hand it to the ref. However it was so no-chalant and cool that no one bitched. He is so underrated.....

I think White Shoes Johnson was one of the first to have something you could call a signature move. I always liked how James Brooks would spike the ball near the person he just burnt for a TD. I think Clay Matthews was his victim on more than one occasion. Today they would probably call that a taunting penalty.

Chad said he's going to do the "pat down dance" and pat down a ref. :)

Cracked me up.

That would be funny, but I bet ML already put a stop to that. Even if he didn't touch the ref., I could see an unsportsmanlike penalty called.

Then after the game, Chad would have to say 'I don't think I'm unsportsman' like that idiot Judd on survivor last night.