dillon for clarett

BENGALBUCKEYES

It would be a mistake to pick up Clarett right now. First of all he's a moron and with all of the problems he is having right now, I think his character is horrible -- character is big for Marvin! He's unproven, 3/4ths of one college season says nothing and in his only season while in college he was hurt, so health comes into question. Too many questions with little answers.

It would be a mistake to pick up Clarett right now.  First of all he's a moron and with all of the problems he is having right now, I think his character is horrible -- character is big for Marvin!  He's unproven, 3/4ths of one college season says nothing and in his only season while in college he was hurt, so health comes into question.  Too many questions with little answers.

Remember that Elder High School held him to under 100 yards in 2001. I think the jury is still out on this guy...no pun intended!

http://www.cincinnati.com/preps/2001/10/21...knocks_off.html

... are you kidding me, is this some sort of joke, first off we are not going to get a second round pick for dillion, secondly i would want clarrett that early he couldnt even play his entire freshman year due to several injuries. i personally think if you do draft one it is later on and you take the guy out of wv