Terrible Towel Challenge

duus

I'm not particularly into thievery or anything like that ... but ...

How about we have a challenge to see which Bengal fan ends up with the most Terrible Towels after the game? No fighting allowed. Must be done in secret. Any towels showing blood on them are to be discounted. I would love to see a picture of the remaining Steeler fans wandering around their section after the game looking for their 'misplaced' towel.

:P

Anyways on a different note, I refuse to bring or use my orange towel to anygame, it's just a cop off those retards. I really don;t know who the f**k would ever want to immitate that city full f**kheads.

Not to mention i remember last year the pitt players saying we felt right at home with those towels being waved, they were just a little off in color.

Yeah, good point ... I have felt similarly for years (dating back to the 80s). Oh, and before I get any ribbing about treating other fans with respect ... I'M KIDDING! Duh. Just wanted that to be clear :-)

Let's just beat this team, and then have one of the best Sunday evenings in recent memory!

Perhaps this should be a real challenge. After reading some of the Steelers message board, I continue to validate my belief that, contrary to the opinion of those living outside of Pittsburgh, these fans are about as disrespectful and ignorant as they come. I honestly think that the winning over the years has brought some jerks into the fan pool, and a majority of these have little knowledge of the actual game and how it is played. Let's see ... they trash a guys yard for having a horrible game. Then their message board confirms that they think this is 'ok'. I have personally been threatened that if I was ever caught in downtown Pittsburgh wearing a Bengal jacket that I would "have my head taken off." On and on ...

I say find those silly little urine colored towels, collect them, and compare the rewards during your post-game celebration!

:-)

I have always said and will say it again, Steelers fans are the most fair weathered you will find. When their team is winning, they think the roads should clear for them to drive down, due to the fact they are Steelers fans, but when they are losing, you can't find a Steelers fan to claim the team. Case in point... I have been going to this place in San Antonio since I was first here in 1994. When the Steelers have won, the place was packed and last year was the worst (Had to be over 50 fans in the place each week), this year started out the same, but after the first several weeks, they are down to about 10 per game. Where's they all go ?? I'll say this and be done, if the Steelers had to go through what the Bengals went through as an organization in the 90's, there wouldn't be a team in s**tsburgh anymore. You want to talk about a fan, talk to those of us that have been fans since the 70's and have seen this team through to where they are today... Pittsburgh ??

F**Kem !!! :finger:

WHODEY !!!